CHAPTER XXIII - READY FOR IT

'stiles has a mean right hook

'stiles has a mean right hook.'

It was the next day and we were sat in coaches class. I had yet to speak to either of the boys despite their multiple missed calls and texts. After I died, I had to get a new phone as all my possessions that were with my body were somewhere in the morgue. Melissa had said she would take a look and try to find it. Anyway, I knew I was being petty but I was mad at them. They had no reason to shout at me and I cried for hours last night. Isaac had tried to come into my room multiple times but every time I told him to go away. I know he was worried and when I left this morning he was asleep on the couch.

The boys walked into the classroom and started walking straight towards me until coach slammed a pile of tests onto his desk and the boys quickly hurried to their seats.

"Listen up, before we begin our review, some of you like McCall should start your own study groups because tomorrow's midterms are so profoundly difficult that I'm not too sure that I could do it." He shouted and the whole class groaned in annoyance. "Okay I need a volunteer to the board." He said as a random boy made his way to the board before answering the question and making his way back to his seat.

"What the hell is a Kanima?" I heard Jackson ask and I didn't turn around so it didn't look like I was listening. How did he know about the Kanima. "Paralysed from the neck down, do you have any idea what that feels like?" He asked the two boys. Why would they test Jackson, unless Derek bit him. That bastard.

"I'm familiar with the sensation" I heard Stiles reply

"Jackson! Anything you would like to share with the class?" Shouted Coach at the boy

"Just an undying admiration for my coach." Replied the boy with a fake smile.

"Aww that's nice now shut up!" He shouted before having Lydia answer the next question on the board. Something was wrong, I could smell fear and a lot of it coming from Lydia. She was writing on the board but it was definitely not the answer to the question. She began to whimper and shake before I ran to the front of the classroom and grabbed the girl who seemed to snap out of the trance before turning to look at all the confused faces. We both went back to our seats as I sent her a small smile of reassurance.

"What is that Greek?" Asked Scott.

"No it's English you idiot, just upside down." I said as both boys turned to look at me in surprise that I had even spoken to them. It spelled 'SOMEHELPME' something was definitely going on with the red head and I was going to find out.

"Can somebody answer, this time in English?"

~~~

It was now Harris's class. I hated this man with a passion, I don't think he even knew how to show emotions. I took my usual seat but seeing as Isaac was a wanted fugitive, the seat next to me was empty. Or do I thought until he walked into the room but Stiles ran into the seat before the other boy could sit down.