CHAPTER XX - CINNAMON GIRL

'oh my god, do you have a biting kink?'

It was the next day at school and we were in the gym waiting our turn on the climbing wall. I hated this thing, it was just an excuse for guys to look at your ass.

"Lahey, Collins." Shouted coach and we made  our way over to the wall.

"Wanna race?" I asked the boy who smirked as we began to climb the wall. I was significantly faster than the boy. I looked behind to see he wasn't even trying, rather he was looking at my ass. Just like I said. "Hurry up." I said

"Maybe I'm enjoying the view." He said wearing his signature smirk.

"Please, these shorts do nothing for my ass." I said and laughed.

"Maybe I'm remembering you without them." He said and I kicked him off the wall. After last night, we agreed to not let it ruin our friendship, rather we decided to make it a regular thing. Take out our anger on each other. Friends with benefits if you will. I'm not complaining, the sex is good. I jumped down from the wall and made my way back over to my the others. Scott was smirking at me and I knew he heard.

"So you and Isaac huh?" He asked

"It's just sex." I said and Allison laughed whereas Stiles looked hurt. Was he jealous?

"Is it good?" Asked Allison

"Great, how about you and Scott?" I said smirking at her reaction

"What? We aren't having sex." She said denying it.

"Don't lie, I can smell your scents all over each other and the post sex smell isn't exactly subtle." I said to which both their faces turned a deep red.

"Alright, next two. Stilinski, Erica. You're up." He said as they made their way to the wall. Stiles was having no problem climbing the wall but Erica was a different story. She was breathing heavily and she reeked of anxiety. Coach seemed to notice the girls state as he spoke up. "Erica! Dizzy? Is it vertigo."

"Vertigo is a dysfunction of the vestibular system in the inner ear." Me and Lydia spoke simultaneously before we smirked at each other. I like it when she didn't act dumb for others benefit. She was a genius, and she should show it. "She's just freaking out." The strawberry blonde added.

"I-I'm fine." Stuttered the girl who looked about ready to start crying at any moment.

"Coach, maybe you should make her come down, you know she's epileptic." Allison told the man

"Why does nobody tell me this stuff?" He muttered under his breath before speaking up "Erica, just kick off from the wall, there's a mat here to catch you. You're fine."

The girl slowly kicked away from the wall before landing safely on the mat. She looked down at the floor as everyone began to laugh and stare.

"How about you all shut the fuck up before I break your noses!" I shouted and everyone immediately closed their mouths