CHAPTER XXIX - MY OH MY

'it's called using humour to cope with trauma

'it's called using humour to cope with trauma.'

After finding g out that Matt was in fact the kanima master, we had made our way to Stiles house to convince the sheriff how Matt is actually the one murdering all of these people. I didn't like the boy already but now I've found out that he's controlling Jackson, I want to kill him even more. After the party, I received a text from the boy. He told me to stay away from him, that he was too dangerous and that he couldn't hurt the only family he had. He said it wasn't safe for us to talk anymore. Any hatred I ever had for the boy has vanished, now I only see a broken boy, my brother and I was going to do everything in my power to save him. Even if it meant dying for him.

I had been to the adoption centre a few days ago within Beacon Hills and had compelled the staff to give me mine and Jackson's adoption records. The ones that prove we are twins. I was going to give them to him when all this kanima business was over, well if it ever ended. Jackson and Lilac Miller, our mother gave us our names before she died. She had them written in a book that was found by paramedics and our adoptive parents gave her one last wish. Anyways enough of my depressing life story, we were now talking with the sheriff.

"So this kids the real killer?" Asked the man confused.

"Yes." Said his son but the man shook his head

"No" he replied

"Come on dad, everybody knows that the cops look for ways to connect their victims okay? So all you have to do is look through transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common." Stiles told his father who sighed at the boys persistence. The sheriff looked to us asking if we also believed this and we nodded.

"Yeah except for the rave promoter Kara, wasn't in Harris class." Said the man

"So you dropped the charges against him then?" Asked the boy

"No, you know what they didn't drop the charges. That's doesn't prove anything. Scott, Lilac do you really believe this?" Asked the man

"It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us. It's Matt." Said Scott before I added

"There's no doubt in my mind that Matt is the killer." I said and Stiles decided to try and argue our point further.

"He took Harris's car okay? Look he knew if the cops found tire marks at one of the murders and if that wasn't enough, he knew that enough of the victims were in his class and that they'd arrest him." Explained my best friend.

"All right fine, I'll allow the remote possibility but give me a motive. Why would some kid want most of the 2006 swim team and it's coach dead?" Asked Noah

"Isn't it obvious? Our swim team sucks. We haven't won in like six years. Okay we don't have a motive yet but I mean come on, does Harris?" Said the boy.