S I X

Monday eventually rolled around

Monday eventually rolled around. I'm never in a good mood when this day comes but I eventually got up and went on a run.

A long one may I add.

Running usually cleared my head. Even though I don't do it often, it's nice to run once in a while. Besides, I haven't slept that much since Friday night. Mostly stayed up and watched movies with Ember all weekend.

And no, he's not in my thoughts right now. Maybe? Nope, not at all.

I'll be honest, Elliot was alright to talk to. We didn't argue much and he wasn't much of the guy I knew from college who got on my nerves pretty easily. It could have gone way worse but it really didn't.

The question is that why did he choose to come over and talk to me? Elliot could have pretended he didn't see me and go on with his night with whatever he was doing. I mean hey, I'm not complaining. I got free drinks you know.

Besides the point, it doesn't matter because I won't see him again. That's kind of what I'm hoping. I'm just praying I don't run into him at some coffee shop or anywhere I go.

By the time I got back to my apartment, I was fully drenched in sweat. Well, the run was worth it and definitely needed. Making breakfast for Ember and me sounded like a good idea after taking a long shower.

At least I had a lot of time to get dressed today. There was also that meeting with a person Jeremy told me about which slipped my mind. It'll be alright, as long as the meeting goes smoothly.

Hoping it does.

"Christian it's way too early in the morning for you to be calling me."

After my shower, Ember woke up and decided to help me with making breakfast. I decided to wear a suit to work today because I was kind of feeling it. It was only a simple black blazer, white dress pants, and a black top to go with.

Basically the typical black and white outfit

I can hear the dude trying not to laugh. "How is nine early for you?"