T W E N T Y - S E V E N

It took me a while to realize that I wasn't in my bed

Don't tell me that-

I quickly got up to notice that there was no one next to me and the whole room was just dark. I'm not even lying, curtain, bed frame, everything.

Shit.

The other side of the bed was not slept on. I remember falling asleep last night but not ending up in this room.

Elliot's room damn it.

I got up to open the curtains, letting light get into the room. My eyes wandered around his room to see everything neat and in place.

Finally, a guy that keeps his stuff organized and not a mess.

I noticed there was a note on his nightstand which I went to open.

Good morning amore, hope you slept well.

- E

I smiled automatically after reading it. Usually, I'd be in a bad mood in the mornings but I'm actually in a good one thanks to him.

Going to his bathroom, I find a new toothbrush left out which I think was for me. I quickly brush and fix my hair before getting out of his room.

Where did he sleep last night?

Why did I even question that? The man had multiple rooms upstairs even downstairs. He probably slept in one of his guest rooms.

I'm confused why I was sleeping in his room though.

Going downstairs, I stop and find Elliot asleep on the couch. Shirtless, may I just add. He had a book on his chest while his hands were behind his head.

I don't get how people sleep like that.

I go over to him, took the book off his chest, and grabbed the blanket that was on the ground before putting it over him. He shifted a bit and let out a small breath but didn't wake up.

His hair covered his forehead which I ended up brushing away. I stared at him for a quick minute.

Elliot looked handsome no matter what time of day it was. Perfect hair, perfect eyelashes.

Perfect lips-

Any girl would seriously be lucky to have him in their life.