N I N E T E E N

Who knew dress shopping would happen to be so stressful?

Ember and I have been at the mall for a few hours now and neither of us still found a dress that we liked. Elliot and Luka who came along didn't seem to be bored or complain about holding our bags.

They insisted on it so why not?

I didn't let Elliot pay for some of the things that I bought which got him annoyed. It was usually some type of battle every time at the register on who's card to put down first. So far it's four to three.

"Serena," Elliot muttered when I slid my card towards the cashier who awkwardly stood there after watching us fight.

I shrugged, sending him a grin. "Be quicker next time Dalton."

He scoffed and let out a small chuckle as he took the bag from the cashier before following me out.

Ember and Luka stood outside the store talking to each other. Ember swung an arm around my shoulder happily.

"Ready to go into another dress shop?" She asked jokingly.

I nodded, looking over at the guys. "Are you guys sure you don't want to look around instead of hanging out with us?"

Luka shook his head. "No worries I'm fine right here. Besides I'm kind of scared of all the women who keep dead staring at me with flirty looks on their faces." I watched him shudder.

Ember laughed. "Can you blame them?"

"Aww, Ember is this your way of calling me attractive? Didn't think I would ever see the day." He teased.

"Luka you already know you're attractive. You probably look in the mirror first thing in the morning and tell yourself that."

Luka nodded at that. "Well darling, technically not every morning-"

Elliot and I look at each other and smile. The two of them sure know how to get along. All of us start heading towards another dress shop where I saw some beautiful dresses on display.

I turned to Elliot who was already staring at me. "I forgot to ask if there was a specific color that we had to wear."

"No, any color you want is fine by me." He answered, smirking.

"If you say so," I said, as he held the door for all of us.

Ember went to look at some of the dresses while Luka followed her smiling. I stood there, staring at all of them. I didn't realize Elliot was standing next to me and very close.