T W E N T Y - F I V E

He kept his word on going to a bookstore every week with me

I was kind of joking when I said that to him but Elliot was the one who agreed and so we did go. He didn't let me pay for any of my books though.

You can imagine how much arguing had happened because of that.

Elliot also got the same books as me so he could read along with me and see why I'm so in love with reading romance books.

His words, not mine.

I told him jokingly it's because guys in books made my expectations way too high and no one in real life could get to their level. Elliot only laughed and said we'll see about that.

Oh.

If I'm being honest, I did kinda miss talking to him during those two weeks. However, we've been spending a lot of time together again.

As friends of course.

Nothing else.

Elliot's still his usual self, arrogant most of the time and very flirty. All he has to do is flash his charming smile and he gets what he wants. I don't get how it works every time.

Have I mentioned that he gives me a flower every time we see each other? Not a bouquet of them, well sometimes but just one flower.

My favorite ones too.

Elliot noticed that I love carnations and apparently my face lights up once I see some according to him.

I can't help but smile down at my phone when he texts me. Never thought I'd be the one who would ever do that.

Hey beautiful.

What are you up to?

Going through paperwork while
watching a movie alone.

I know, entertaining.

Very.

Continue on don't want to interrupt your lonely movie night then.

Please do, I'm getting bored.

Hungry too.

You said you're alone right?

Yes...

Why do you ask?