F I F T E E N

Long story short, my head was killing me once I opened my eyes

Long story short, my head was killing me once I opened my eyes. The sun hit my face making me groan and put my comforter over me. It usually takes me almost half the day to get rid of hangovers so we're just going to roll with it.

I pretty much don't remember that much of what happened after I fell asleep but ended up in my bed. I checked the other side of my bed just in case it was messy. No sign of anyone's clothes thrown around or anything.

Meaning I didn't sleep with anyone which was a good thing. I was still wearing my dress from last night and someone's jacket.

I'm not even going to say his name.

He must've not woken me up when he got to my apartment. Kind of don't blame him, it takes a long time to wake me up. Usually, I'll kick the person or something if they try to. It happened way too many times with Ember.

Quickly changing into something comfortable, I went to the kitchen to find aspirin and water. Aaron was dead asleep on the couch and close to falling off it. He must've gotten home late from wherever. I put a blanket over him before checking my phone.

Two text messages from Elliot.

Now, if I texted him back I would probably have to listen about all the things I said last night. I think I recall calling him handsome or pretty last night? God, he must've been amused to hear those words come out of my mouth last night.

I sat on my bed for about five minutes on whether or not I should open it. Putting my hair up, I took a deep breath and checked.

Good morning amore.

How are you feeling?

Better I guess. Thank you for bringing me home.

No problem. By the way, you're less mean when you're drunk.

Coming from you that's a compliment.

Please tell me that I didn't say anything dumb.

Dumb? No.

More like amusing.

Like what?

Instead of him answering, my phone started to ring.

"What did I say, Dalton?"

"And good morning to you too Serena." I was introduced to his morning voice which was just wow.

Wait, why was he calling me Serena? I don't know if I should call him Elliot or not now. Maybe later if I feel like it.

I get up to open the curtains, putting my phone on speaker. "Yeah okay good morning. Can you now tell me?"

He was probably shaking his head. "You seem to really want to know for some reason."