T H I R T E E N

So, the car ride to the club felt like hours when it was only thirty minutes

So, the car ride to the club felt like hours when it was only thirty minutes. I watched Aaron's eyes continue to widen every second as Ember filled him in about Elliot while I corrected her every now and then.

See, if I told the story it would've been me just complaining about him all throughout my college years. How he got on my freaking nerves and all that stuff you know? But I let Ember continue on.

I think the Uber driver was scared after listening to our conversation but didn't bother saying anything. He let out a cough and told us that we've arrived. I apologized to him before getting out of the car.

Aaron cleared his throat and stared at me. "Kind of want to meet this guy now."

I glared at him. "You seriously want to meet the dude that I've hated for a long time?"

"What? From what Ember was saying he sounds like a fun guy."

"He is a fun guy really." Ember agreed walking towards the club. "Still don't get why Serena doesn't like him so much. Change her mind would you?"

"I don't need mind changing," I muttered, standing in between both of them. "Can we go and have some fun now?"

They nodded in agreement with grins on their faces like they enjoy seeing me annoyed when they talk about Elliot. The bouncer asked for our names then immediately let us into the club where it was packed with people.

We tried to get past everyone which took a while but finally made it to the bar in one piece.

"What do you guys want to drink?" Aaron shouted over the music.

"Let's start off with margaritas of course." Ember and I looked at each other and smiled. It was always the first thing we get whenever we order a drink at a club. Just a tradition that has stuck around ever since college.

Aaron called over the bartender while my eyes started to wander. I don't even how Luka saw all of us in the swarm of people. Don't know why his voice made me jump a little.

Luka pulled me into a hug. "Hey, you guys made it!"

I watched his jaw drop once he saw Ember and you can see his face turning slightly red. I smirked at my best friend who was sitting there waiting for her drink, not trying to make eye contact with him.

"Oh for God's sake just say hi to each other." I give Luka a small push so he was standing in front of Ember. He closed his mouth and cleared his throat.

"Oh um, sei bellissima," Luka said, looking down at his feet. (You look beautiful)

Now I was enjoying Ember's face turn red as she turned to him. "Thanks, Luka. You don't like quite so bad yourself."