T H I R T Y - T W O

I woke up with my head against his chest while his arms were tightly around me

I woke up with my head against his chest while his arms were tightly around me. Looking up, I find Elliot still sleeping, his hair a mess falling over his forehead while his lips were slightly parted.

Damn.

The sun was shining on his perfect face, yet he still didn't seem bothered. His chest continued to rise and fall in a steady motion while I just stared at him for a few minutes. I couldn't help but smile when he pulled me closer to him, letting out a small sigh.

Seriously, I could get used to waking up to the sight of this when I know I shouldn't.

I kept thinking about all the things Elliot said last night while he slept. What is it with alcohol and confessions? It was bad enough already that I hoped that he didn't remember all the things he said.

"I don't want to be just friends anymore Serena."

He couldn't have possibly meant that, maybe that was just drunk Elliot talking. I wanted to him that I didn't either but what if he didn't feel the same way?

He admitted how he felt towards you why the hell are you overthinking?

Yeah, I seriously don't know why but I do know coffee was definitely needed so I could continue my morning.

When I tried to get out of Elliot's tight hold around me, he stirred in his sleep before staring down at me with a lazy smile appearing on his face.

"Well, this is a nice way to wake up," He joked, rubbing his eyes. "Good morning beautiful."

Why was his morning voice so attractive?

Girl everything about this man is attractive-

My inner voice was going to be the death of me.

"Good morning handsome, how are you feeling?" I asked, sitting up as he moved his arms.

"Head hurts but the hand is doing okay. Remind me to never drink again," Elliot leaned his head against the headboard, looking at me. "You probably had better things to do than take care of me last night so I apologize."

I shook my head. "Don't worry about it, I was just going to spend my night reading like usual."

"The best way to spend the night," He said, looking down at his hands. "How about I make you breakfast? As a thank you."

"Oh no, you don't have to do that-"

"I want to." He insisted, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Our eyes meet while I clear my throat. "Okay um everything's in the kitchen but I'll help you."

Elliot got up, running his hand through his messy hair. "No you can stay in bed for a little longer darling, I got everything handled."