Nineteen

Billie was lying in bed with Tom. Tom looked at her. "You okay?" He asked as he set up.

Billie nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I'll be fine. I always am," she said as she looked at her phone.

Tom smirked and nodded. He knew that she hadn't been the same since losing their baby and he felt bad for her. "You know I love you right?"

"I know. I love you too."

The two of them kissed. Tom got between her legs and grinned. "You're amazing. You know that?"

Billie shrugged. "I know that now," she joked as she ran her nails up his back. She felt Tom's covered member pressed against her. "Someone is a little hard."

"Yeah. You've done this."

***
Tom took Billie into work. He frowned when he saw Megan. She walked over to him. "Can I ask why you told Max he couldn't bring Mia here?" She asked.

Billie frowned. She looked at Tom. "Why would she say that?" She asked as she looked at him.

Tom sighed. "I did say that. I just don't think it's right how they're bringing her in and showing her off," he said.

Billie rolled her eyes. "But if she was yours, you wouldn't be against it would you? You'd be all up for it," she told him.

Tom watched as Billie walked off. He glared at Megan. "Why did you mention that to her? You knew how she would react."

"Well I'm sorry. But I don't think it's right how you told Max he couldn't have his daughter here. Billie is my little sister. I love her. And I've literally moved out so that she isn't upset by Mia."

Tom nodded. "Good. Keep her away until Billie is healed again."

Megan scoffed. "You're a jerk. You know that."

***
Billie was sitting in her classroom. She sighed as Max walked in. He smiled. "Hey. Are you okay?" He asked.

Billie nodded. "Yeah. Ignore what Tom said. I don't mind that Mia is here. Where is she?" She asked.

Max smiled. "She's in a daycare for the morning. Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

"Im fine. Trust me. I'm more than okay. I wish people would stop treating me with kid gloves. I'll be fine. Everything will be fine," she told him.

Max nodded. "Good. Good to know."

***
Billie saw Tom as he walked towards her. She sighed. "What now? Come to tell me that I can't be around a teenager without thinking what our baby would be like when they're a teenager?"

Tom sighed. "I worry about you. I know what you've been through and I worry about you. Tell me I'm wrong for that."

"You're not wrong for that Tom. But to tell my sister she can't have her baby here is insane. I can cope with this. I have been coping with this."

Tom nodded. He took her hand. "I'll try and calm the protective down. But I want you to tell me when you're not feeling the best. And then I can help you."

Billie nodded and smiled as she looked at him. She sighed. "I promise."

"Good girl."

Billie watched as Tom walked off. As soon as he had gone, the tears poured down her cheeks. But how long could she hide how she was really feeling? Especially when it was all about to get too much for her.