Five

Billie woke up and sighed to herself as she realised that she had slept with tom again and that they had spent the night. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair as she grabbed her phone off of the side. She smiled as she saw a message off of Megan asking to meet for a coffee. Billie smiled to herself as she looked to tom as the guilt of what they were doing hit her. "Tom wake up" she said as she nudged him. He groaned in his sleep as he woke up and looked to her "you have to go, I've got to meet Megan for coffee" she said as he sat up and sighed as he ran a hand through his hair and chuckled "so what? You use me for my body and kick me out, you would think you were embarrassed" he said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him and kissed her.

"You have to go, Megan is on her way" Billie said as he nodded. Tom soon got dressed and left as Billie tried to clear up any trace of him. She got dressed as there was a knock at the door. She answered the door and smiled as she saw Megan. Megan looked to her and smirked "have you got a man?" She asked as Billie frowned "no" she said as Megan looked to her and smirked "well, I don't think this jumper is yours and I don't think you gave yourself a hickey" Megan said as Billie frowned "it was just a one night stand it's nothing" she said as Megan looked to her and nodded. Megan knew that there was something going on with Billie and knew that she was definitely hiding something from her.

***

Later that morning, Billie got to work and sighed as she stood in the staffroom. She frowned as Megan walked in and wiped her eyes. Billie could see that she had been crying "what's up?" Billie asked as Megan sighed and looked to her "Tom and I had a fight, he's cheating on me" Megan said as Billie frowned and looked to her "he told you that?" Billie asked as Megan sighed "he was out all night, he wasn't back before I left to come see you. I asked him and he didn't deny it" Megan said as Billie walked over to her and hugged her "I'm so sorry" Billie said. She couldn't help but feel guilty over what they were doing.

***

Later that day, Billie stood outside as tom walked over to her and smirked "you look good" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes at him "don't tom" she said as she went to walk off as tom looked to her and frowned as he walked after her, he grabbed her arm and looked to her and frowned "what's going on?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed "we need to end this, I can't" Billie said as Tom looked to her and sighed "we cant, we're in this to deep" "I can't hurt Megan" "we already have" Tom said as Billie looked to him and sighed.

She went to walk off as a car came skidding through the car park as he grabbed her as a car almost hit her and pulled her to his chest. She looked to him breathless as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "I can't let you go as I've fallen in love with you and your the only thing keeping me sane" tom said as Billie looked to him as she leant in and kissed him. He pulled her close and kissed her. Unaware that someone saw them.