Seven

Billie sighed to herself as she lay in bed with Tom. She looked to him and sighed. Tom had spent the night with her and Billie couldn't stop thinking over how right that it felt when she was with him even though it was wrong. She knew it was wrong especially when he was with her sister. Toms phone buzzed off of he side as he grabbed it and declined the call. Billie looked to him and sighed "let me guess, Megan" she asked as he nodded. Billie sat up and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair. She felt like the worse sister ever "I hate this, I really do" she said as he placed his hands on her waist and kissed her shoulder and smiled "it's going to be okay, I'm going to end it with Megan. It's not fair on her on you, I'm not using you and I don't want you to feel guilty over it" tom said as Billie turned to face him and smiled.

Billie placed a hand on is cheek and smiled as she leant in and kissed him "it's going to be okay, I promise" Tom said as she looked to him and smiled. Billie knew that she was scared. She was scared that Megan would hate her and she didn't want that "I love you bill, I do" Tom said as he meant in and kissed her. Billie wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close as the kiss got more passionate. He pushed her onto the bed as he rolled over so that he was on top of her. He ran his hands her thighs as she moaned under his touch as he started to pleasure her. She groaned as she pulled him close as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

***

Later that day, Billie got to work. She walked into the staffroom and smiled as she saw Megan "have you told max over the baby" she asked as Megan nodded "yeah, he said he'd support me no matter what. I need to tell Tom and he will know, we haven't had sex in months and he will know it's not his, I know he's sleeping with someone else, I found some slutty underwear under his bed and there not mine" Megan said as Billie paled. She knew that they were hers "do the right thing, you know you need to" Billie said as Megan nodded.

***

Later that day, Billie walked into toms classroom and sighed "we need to talk, Megan knows your seeing someone and I think she'll know. She's going to know it's me and she's going to hate me" Billie said as Tom walked over to her and smiled as he pulled her into a hug and smiled. He knew that she was scared and he knew he needed to be there for her "it's going to be okay, I promise" he said as he placed a hand on her cheek and leant in and kissed her. She kissed him back as the door opened and max walked in and caused them to jump apart as he smirked "this is all the proof I need" he said as he walked off smirking. He was going to tell Megan. Billie frowned to herself knowing he was about to ruin everything, he was about to ruin her relationship with her sister to get one over on Tom.