One

Billie sighed to herself as she stood in front of the mirror. Billie was starting her first day of teaching at Waterloo road school. Billies older sister Megan, already worked there and the two sister were excited to see each other again. The two sister talked a lot over the phone and face chatted but they hadn't seen each other in ages. Billie sighed as she brushed her dark hair to the side and smiled. She grabbed her bag and keys off of the side as she walekd out of the door and drove to school. She stood from her car and smiled to herself. She walked into the school and along to the staffroom. She smiled to herself as she spotted the familiar blonde hair of her sister, Megan. Megan stood with her boyfriend tom Clarkson as he pulled her close and kissed her. Billie cleared her throat as Megan and tom looked over to her "oh my god" Megan said as she walked over to her and pulled her into a hug and smiled "im so happy that your here" Megan said as Billie smiled "this is tom, my boyfriend" Megan said as Tom walked over to Billie and smiled "nice to meet you" he said as she looked to him and smiled. Billie thought that tom was attractive, she couldn't lie about that but he was her sisters boyfriend and she couldn't go near him.

*** 

Billie sat in the staffroom with Megan who smiled to her "so, how's thing?" Megan asked as Billie looked to her and smiled "good" Billie said as she looked to tom across the room. Billie could feel something with him, she knew that it was chemistry, there was sexual tension between them and Billie knew that she couldn't give in to it. "how's Liam?" Megan asked as Billie pled. She felt herself tense at the thought of her ex, of her previous relationship "there is no Liam, we broke up" Billie said as Megan looked to her and frowned "what happened?" she asked as she sighed "nothing, we just weren't working" Billie said as Megan nodded. She knew that there was something going on with her sister.

The door to the staffroom opened and Max Tyler walked in. He walked over to where Megan was sitting with Billie. Billie looked to him and smiled. She hadn't seen him in years "well look who it is, max Tyler who is now the big executive head" Billie said as Max looked to her and smiled "well, look who it is. Little Billie, who isn't so little" Max said as Billie looked to him and rolled her eyes. Max looked to Megan and they held a look for a moment which Billie noticed and frowned "I should go, I have class" Megan said as she stood up and walked out of the room.

***

Billie sighed as she spotted Tom. She walked over to him and smiled "so, you and Megan?" she asked as he smiled "yeah, she's great" Tom said as he took a step towards her. He walked over so that he was standing behind her. She could feel herself tense up and closed her eyes as he stood behind her. She had only known him for a matter of hours and she was feeling herself becoming drawn to him. She turned to look at him, fighting the urge to kiss him "just don't hurt my sister" Billie said as she walked off. She sighed to herself and ran a hand through her hair not knowing how much longer she would be able to resist her sisters boyfriend for.