Four

Billie woke up and frowned to herself as she realised that she was in a hotel room. She looked to tom who lay next to her. She looked to him and sighed, Billie felt awful knowing that she hadn't just slept with him once but she had slept with him several number of times and she felt awful. Megan was her sister and had always been the one to look after her but there was something about tom hat she couldn't resist and she hated herself for it. Tom looked to Billie and smiled "are you okay?" He asked as she sighed and ran a hand through her hair and looked to tom "of course I'm not okay tom, I'm sleeping with you and I shouldn't be, this needs to end your with Megan and the last thing that I want is for her to hate me" Billie said as she stood from the bed as tom sighed to himself.

***

Billie got to work and walked into the staffroom. She couldn't help but feel dirty over her and tom. She frowned as she saw tom and Megan who were fighting. She looked to them and frowned, she felt sick and anxious that he had told her the truth as Tom walked off as Billie walked over to Megan and smiled "do you want a coffee?" She asked as Billie smiled "sure, are you okay?" She asked as Megan looked to her and sighed "things are hard with tom, he's been distant and I thought that I was to do either learning over josh but now I'm not so sure" Megan said as Billie looked to her and frowned.

"Why? What do you think it is?" Billie asked as Megan looked to her and sighed "I feared that he might be cheating on me" Megan said as Billie felt her blood run cold and swallowed the lump in her throat, all that she felt was guilt as she looked to her sister and she felt like the worse person alive "tom loves you Megan, he wouldn't cheat" Billie lied knowing fully that tom had cheated, he had cheated several time with her.

***

Later that day, during a fire drill, Billie watched as tom tried to talk to josh and smiled as she walked over to tom who looked upset "are you okay?" Billie asked if he looked to her and smiled "not really, why did you leave me this morning?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed. She could see just hurt that he was and smiled to him as he pulled her aside so that no one could see them and smiled "you know why I left" she said as he looked to her and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "look, I know, I know that we shouldn't be doing this but it isn't easy. I just can't be able to stay away from you" he said as she looked to him and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek before he leant in and kissed her. She pulled him to her and kissed him back, knowing that it was wrong but not caring.

***

Later that night, Billie sat in her flat as she heard a knock at the door. She frowned to herself as she stood up and walked to the door. She saw tom and looked to him "are you okay?" She asked as he shock his head. He looked to her and grabbed her and kissed her. She froze in shock before she kissed him back before he pushed her onto the sofa and pulled him to her as he lay between her legs. He pulled the underwear that she was wearing off f her as he pushed her dress up as she undid his belt as he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. Billie fixing know how much longer she could keep doing this, fearing she might be the one that gets hurt.