Six

Billie groaned as she heard a knock at her flat. She sat up and groaned as she stood from the bed. She stood in her underwear and grabbed her vest top and slipped it on and walked to the door and opened it as she saw tom. He looked to her and groaned as he saw her wearing limited amount of talking "I know that you want me tom, but I'd like it to be past seven in the morning" she teased as he looked to her and glared "I am not here to screw you as hot as you look right now, we have a problem" tom said as she looked to him and sighed as she walked into the kitchen and made herself a coffee "what is it?" Billie asked as she stood with her back to him "someone knows. Someone knows about us, I'm being blackmailed" tom said as she turned to face him and paled "please, tell me that your kidding" she asked as he looked to her and shock her head.

"Maybe we need to face this, we have been having sex for months and this is killing me Tom. Megan is my sister and I don't want to hurt her" Billie said as he looked to her and smiled "I know, maybe your right" he said as he looked up and down at her and eyed her as she smirked to him "you like what you see?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her and leant in and kissed her "I do" he said as she deepened the kiss as she lead him to the bedroom as they stripped off. He pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

***
Later that morning, Billie got to work and frowned as she saw Megan who was sitting in the corner of the room. Billie walked over to her and smiled as she sat next to her "are you okay" Billie asked as Megan looked to her and sighed "I'm fine" "no your not, your my sister and I know you" Billie said "I'm pregnant and it's not toms bang, I've been sleeping with max and I don't know what to do" Megan said as Billie looked to her and frowned as she placed a hand on top of Megan's and smiled "you need to make a decision unless your going to lead tom on thinking it's his baby" Billie said as Megan looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Billie sat in her classroom. She was upset and felt like a terrible sister for what she was doing for Megan. She felt the tears roll down her face as Tom walked in. He looked to her and frowned "are you okay?" He asked as she wiped her tears away and looked to him "I'm a terrible person, I'm a terrible sister and I hate this" Billie said as Tom walked over to her and hugged her "it's going to be okay" tom said as she looked to him "I hate this, I hate that I love you" she said as he looked to her and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and leant in and kissed her "I love you too buff it's going to be okay" tom said as Billie nodded. She was unsure it would be.