Nine

Billie sighed to herself as she stood in the bathroom. She felt physically sick. She looked to the white stick that sat on the side. She didn't know what to think over the fact that could be pregnant. She knew that she and tom weren't exactly careful but she felt sick. Billie knew that she wasn't ready for a baby she was a cold herself, she wasn't responsible enough to have a baby and it scared her. Billie looked to the test and sighed as she picked it up. She looked to it and frowned as she saw that it was positive. She didn't know what she was going to do. She was scared and had no idea what she was going to do. She grabbed her phone and scrolled through her contacts as she tired to call Megan. The phone went to voicemail as Billie sighed "Megan, it's me. I'm scared and I need your help. I don't know what to do" Billie said as she felt her a message.

Billie walked through the flat and sighed as she sat on the sofa. She sent tom a text telling them that they needed to talk. She didn't know how he would take it. She ran her hands through her hair. She didn't know what she wanted to do, she didn't even know if she would be a good mum. Billie got ready for work and grabbed her keys as she walked out of the flat. She needed to talk to her mum. She got to her mums as Claire looked to her and frowned. She knew something was up "what's happened" Claire asked "in pregnant and I don't know what to do" Billie sobbed as Claire looked to her and smiled as she hugged her "it's all going to be okay, I promise" Claire I said as she held Billie as she started to cry. She was terrified and feeling clueless.

***

Billie sat in her classroom as she got to work as Megan walked in and looked to her "what's up? Mum said I needed to talk to you" she asked as Billie looked to her and sighed "I'm pregnant" she said as Megan looked to her and smiled "that's good isn't it" "it's me meg, I won't be a good mum" Billie said "yes you would, it's all going to be okay. Have you told him" Megan asked as Billie shock her head "I'm scared" she said as Megan looked to her and smiled as she hugged her sister "it's all going to be okay"

***

Billie say in the staffroom as tom walked in. He looked to her and smiled "we need to talk" she said as she stood up and walked over to where he was "your not dumping me are you?" He teased as she looked to him and sighed "I'm pregnant" Billie said as Tom looked to her and frowned "it's going to be okay, I promise" he said as he walked over to her and hugged her. He had no idea just how scared she really was.

***

Billie waked down the hall and towards Megan's classroom. She heard moaning and thought nothing off it as she opened the door and frowned as she walked in on max and Megan who were having sex "what the hell is going on?" Billie asked as she looked to them shocked.