Eight

Billie sat in her flat. She was ashamed. She knew max had told Megan about her and Tom. Bury she couldn't face it. Billie couldn't face her sister, she knew Megan was going to hate her and she hated herself for it. Billie looked to her phone and sighed looking to the messages and missed calls and sighed as she turned to phone off. She walked through the house and smiled as she saw her mum Claire who stood on the kitchen, claire knew what had happened and she felt torn. She knew what Billie did was wrong especially with Megan's boyfriend but she knew just how bad that Billie felt and knew that she needed to talk to Megan over it "you okay baby girl" Claire asked as Billie shock her head as Claire walked over to her and hugged her and smiled "talk to your sister, she's your sister and you can't avoid her for good. She deserves to know the truth" Claire said as Billie looked to her with tears in her eyes

"She'll hate me" "maybe at first but she loves you and she will forgive you eventually but you can't avoid her forever" Claire said as there was a knock at the door as Billie ran a hand through her hair and sighed as Claire went to answer the door. Billie groaned as she saw Megan who stormed in and walked over to her and frowned "your my sister, doesn't that mean anything to you" she asked as Billie looked to her and sighed "I know, I didn't plan this Megan, it was the last thing I wanted. I'm so sorry, I fell in love with him" Billie said as she started to cry. Megan looked to her and sighed, she could see how guilty and upset Billie was over it and smiled as she walked over and hugged billie and smiled "it's okay, I promise, it's okay" Megan said.

***

A few days later, Megan walked into work as she saw tom who was talking with Billie. She watched as Billie walked off and walked over to tom "so you forgiven Billie does that mean the same for me?" Tom asked as Megan looked to him and glared "no way in hell, your a player tom Clarkson, you always have been and you always will be, I forgive billie as she is my baby sister and she made a mistake and you on the other hand, I'll never forgive you for this, and if you ever hurt her I will kill you, I will kill you in cold blood" she spat as Tom looked to her and nodded as she walked off out of the room.

***
Later hat day, Billie walked into toms classroom and smiled as she placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled "are you okay" she asked as Tom looked to her and smiled "well it's a mess and Megan hates me but it's to be expected I've been sleeping with her sister, but I'm here for you and I promise it's going to be okay" tom said as he looked to Billie and smiled. She only hoped it would be okay and hat they could all find a way past it.