Three

Billie sighed to herself as she sat in the car as she got to work. She sighed to herself as she ran her hands through her hair. All that she could think about was the kiss that she had with tom, it was playing on her mind and billie knew that she wanted to forget it. She needed to forget it. He was her sisters boyfriend and it was wrong and she knew that she couldn't go there anymore. Billie looked to her phone and sighed as she saw a message off of Megan. She looked at it and smiled as she felt the tears fill her eyes. She felt as if she was s terrible sister and hated herself for what she had done.

Billie walked into the school and into the staffroom. She saw him and they made eye contact for a moment before she walked to the other side of three room, Megan knew she had to stay away from him. She knew whatever they had was bad. Tom walked over to her and handed her a coffee. She looked to him and smiled as she took a sip of it. Billie felt his hand on her waist and jumped under his touch before she turned to face him "I need to talk to you" he said as she looked to him and smiled "I can't" "Billie" he said as she looked to him and glared "you don't need to talk to me as we have nothing to talk about, so forget it as it never happened" Billie said as she stormed off.

***

Later that day, Billie sat on the staffroom and frowned as she looked to see max and Megan who stood in the corner of the room. She could see some tension between them and watched as max grabbed a hold of her hand and smiled to her. Billie frowned, she knew they were close but also knew that they had history. She watched as max walked out as Megan walked over and took a seat, picking up s magazine and pretended to read through it. Billie looked to Megan and raised an eye brow at her.

"so, what exactly is going on with you and max?" Billie asked as Megan looked to her for a moment and sighed as she sat back on her seat "we slept together " Megan said as Billie looked to her shocked. Billie was shocked to learn that Megan had slept with max. Billie looked to her and smiled "it's okay, I won't say anything, I won't judge" Billie said as Megan smiled to her "thanks bill"

***

Billie walked into toms classroom and looked to him "look, something happened between us and as much as I try and admit that it didn't happen, it did. But Megan is my sister and I will put her first before anything, so we need to act as if what we have is nothing and act normal" Billie said as Tom looked to her and sighed as he stood up and walked over to her "I can't" he said as she looked to him and frowned  "I can't act as if you are my girlfriends sister, I can't act like you don't matter or he because I like you, in fact I am falling for you" he said as he walked over and stood in front of her. She looked to him for a moment as he placed a hand on his cheek and smiled "even if I shouldn't " he said as she looked to him as he leant in and kissed her, she wrapped her arms around is neck and kissed him back as he lifted her onto the desk and stood between her legs. She grabbed his belt and pulled him to her as he ran his hands up her thighs and pulled her underwear off of her. He undid his belt and pulled her to him as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.