Two

Billie had been working at waterloo road for a few weeks. She was glad that she was working with Megan. Billie had missed her big sister. Billie got to work and sighed. She stood from her Car and walked into the school and along to the staffroom. Billie smiled as she saw tom "hey, how are you?" Tom asked as he handed Billie a cup of coffee. Billie smiled to him and took the cup from Jim and took a drink "where's Megan?" Billie asked as tom smiled to her "she's got a meeting with max, she's around here somewhere" tom said as Billie nodded. Tom looked to her and smiled. He couldn't help but look at her in a way that he shouldn't be. He knew that he shouldn't be looking at Billie the way that he was. He was with Megan and they were happy and the fact that Billie was Megan's sister only made matters worse.

Billie sighed to herself as she walked out of the staffroom. Billie knew that she was finding it hard to stay away from Tom and knew it was wrong and knew that she wanted him, but she couldn't go there. Billie knew that she needed to do her best to stay away from him. Billie frowned to herself as she looked down the hall and saw max and Megan who stood together. She frowned as Megan placed a hand on his arm and watched as max pulled her into a hug. Billie didn't like the feeling that she had, she had a feeling that there was something going on between them but she didn't know what.

***
Billie sat in the staffroom as Megan walked in. Billie looked to her and smield "hey stranger, where have you been hiding?" Megan asked as she took a seat opposite Billie who looked to her and smiled "just thinking things over" Billie said as Megan frowned at her "what things?" She asked as Billie looked to her sister and sighed "I saw you and max before, she looked cosy, very cosy. Is there something going on?" Billie asked as Megan looked to her and sighed "its complicated" Megan said as Billie frowned to her "meg, your with tom. I thought you loved him" Billie asked Megan who sighed and ran a hand through her hair "I do, and max and I are great friends but lately, I don't know. Something has been happening between is and the last thing I want is to hurt tom, but he has been distant. What if he is going off me?" Megan asked as Billie smiled "he wouldn't" Billie said as she felt guilty. She knew that she and tom had something which made her feel terrible.

***
Billie smiled to tom as she walked into The staffroom. She noticed that he seemed off and walked over to him and placed a hand on top of his. He looked to her and smiled "are you okay?" She asked as he sighed and nodded "I have a son, I tried to talk to Megan bit..she's off" tom said as Billie smiled to him "you can talk to me" she said as he looked to her and smiled "I know" he said as she sighed and went to walk away "wait" tom said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. She felt her breath hitch in her throat as she looked to him and swallowed the lump in her throat as he'll want in and kisses her. Billie placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him back. Both of them unaware that as they were kissing that Megan was having sex with max Tyler.

Billie broke the kiss and looked to tom, the guilt hit her "no, I cant" Billie said as she pushed him away and walked out of the room. Hit with the fact that she had just kissed her sisters boyfriend.