Chapter 25

Cathy

I walk back down the hall trying to hold back my tears. It hurts to have to hear him flirting over the phone almost every day. And having to silently suffer with no one to talk to. "I've tried being tuff and dominant, I've tried being open and vulnerable, I have tried it all and nothing has worked. " I think as the tears roll down my face. But now I'm at my weakest. I've lost all hope and any sense of direction I had left. James has taken everything from me, even my desire to live.

I quickly wipe the tears off of my face as I hear his office door open. I get into the shower let the hot water rinse over my body and face. "Mind if I join?" he says as he unbuttons his shirt. I smile and he grins. I turn to face the other directions he gets in behind me. He rubs his soapy hands on my torso then over my breast. He pinches my nipples lightly before he starts kissing my neck. I start breathing heavily and I start stroking his hard cock. 

He chokes me as he slides one hand down my stomach. He rubs my clit slowly, still kissing my neck. I feel him lightly sucking my skin as he puts two fingers inside me. "Yes," I moan as he starts stroking slowly. "I want to be inside you so bad, princess" he whispers in my ear. "Fuck me, daddy," I moan hard as he groans. "You want me to fuck you?" he says. "Oh yes. Fuck me hard and come inside this pussy," I say and he aggressively turns me to face him. 

He lifts me up as he puts his dick inside me. He kisses me as he slowly starts stroking in and out, in and out. I hold his shoulders as he starts stroking faster. He breathes heavily with every stroke. "Yes, yes. Oh yes, fuck me hard," I moan and he groans. He puts me down and turns me back to the wall. I lean against the wall as he fucks me from the back. "You look so hot with me inside you mama," he says into my ear. He pulls my hair back and increases his speed. As he fucks me hard he rubs on my clit with his other hand. "Oh my God, James," I moan through my breathing. "Mmh yes love?" he says as he strokes fast and breathes heavily. "Oh, baby I'm gonna come," I say and he grunts and strokes faster. "Come for me, princess. Come for daddy," he moans as I feel his body tense up too. "I'm coming," I say softly and he thrusts into me hard before we both start shaking as we come. 

he stays inside me for a few moments as he hugs me from the back. He then kisses my shoulder and grabs his washcloth. I stand feeling nothing but guilt. "How can I say I don't want him, but have myself craving and enjoying moments like these with him?" I ask myself quietly. A part of me will always love James I know that, but I need to learn to let go. He's a habit now and not a priority.

He was probably thinking about his little mistress as he fucked me anyway. We wash our bodies in silence.

I dry off my hair as James gets dressed. "You working late tonight?" I ask. "Yes, just a few preparations for the launch party. But I'll be back by nine," he says from the bedroom. "Okay," I say putting some oil in my hair and putting it put in a messy bun. I put a white bodysuit on and some sandals. before I walk out of the room. As I walk past his office to wake LJ up the phone starts ringing. "I'll tell them you're busy," I say purposefully and walk to his desk. "Hello," a female voice says asI pick up the phone. "Hi," I respond and she sounds surprised. "Did I get the wrong number. I'm looking for James," she says and I feel my blood boil. "No, you mean Mr. Jacobs, my husband," I say and she clears her throat. "Yes, I-," she tries to speak but I cut her off as I hear James' footsteps coming closer. 

"He's not available right now. Can I take your name and a message," I ask. "Please tell him that the financial records haven't been sent to me yet, can he please make sure they're sent as soon as possible. Oh, it's Ana by the way," she says and chuckles awkwardly. "I'll see what I can do Ana," I respond. "Thank you, Mrs.-" she says and I hang up. 

"Who was it?" James asks sounding worried. I give him an annoyed look as I move away from his desk. "Ana, she wants the financial stuff," I say not sounding the least bit convinced. Ana? Fucking Ana? Couldn't that homewrecking bitch find a better cover name, like Jannette or some shit. She's pathetic. Who in this day and age is actually named Ana. And James really thinks I'm dumb enough to believe that. 

I go back to my room, too angry to wake up my little angel. As I undo my bun in annoyance I pick up James' clothes and towels off of the floor. "WHere's his little whore to do this?" I say and throw them in the laundry. As I start making up the bed my phone makes a notification sound. As I look down at it I feel my cheeks become warm as I see the text from George. 

Good morning beautiful flower. During my early morning reads today I came across this poem that made me think of you. 'A beautiful flower'. Maybe we can share our analysis over lunch at the park?

I smile and sit on my bed.

...

"A beautiful flower," LJ keeps singing as he walks around the studio as George and I finish off our painting. "Looks like the little man had fun in the park today," George says with a chuckle. "He's always having fun when he's with you," I say and he laughs. "What can I say, I'm the coolest," he responds and I playfully punch him on the shoulder and we both laugh. "Daddy!" I hear LJ shout as my heart drops as I see James standing by the door.

I see him talking to my but my heart is beating too loud. His face is filled with disgust as he looks at us. I mumble something out as George goes to wash his hands in the sink. James looks me up and down in disbelief before walking off. "What the fuck just happened?" I ask myself before walking after him. I try to talk to him but he closes himself up in this office. "James, it's not what it looks like," I say as I slam against his door. Tears start rolling down my cheeks as I sit against the door. "James, let me explain. I don't want to do this right now," I say but all I get is the sound of a glass shattering against the wall. We do we always need to argue.