Chapter 2

James

As I'm sitting in office I hear a knock on the door. "Sir Mr. McKenzie is here to see you" my assistant says as she sticks her head into the room. "Okay" I say and she calls for him to come in. "Mr. Jacobs" he says as he walks into my office. "What's with the smile" he says as he sits in front of me. "You walked in here with a smile. Obviously I'm going to smile back" I respond and he folds his arms as he leans back in his chair. 

"Whatever man. You're looking at the new bachelor" he says as he leans forward. "The divorce is finalized?" I ask. "Finalized in all caps" he says with a smile. "Congrats man. What about Rebecca?" I ask and he looks away as he takes his hand through his hair. "I don't know. But she's not my problem any more" he says and he looks out the window. "We should take you out and celebrate" he says as he looks at me. "Strip clubs and alcohol isn't exactly my scene. But you know who would be perfect. Franklin" I say and he bursts out in laughter. "Fuck no. I'd rather spend the day with Drea" he says as his cheeks turn red. 

"Drea like Andrea your lawyer" I ask and he blushes. "What happened to not mixing business with pleasure" I ask as I laugh. "You're one to speak" he says with a smile planted right across his face. "Dude she's something else. She didn't judge me and she actually payed attention to what I had to say. Plus she's educated, so no more giving out credit cards. The last thing she wants is my money anyway" he says as his face turns serious.

"She even invited me to dinner with her family tonight" he says as his eyes light up. "I'm happy for you man." I say genuinely. McKenzie was never the one night stand type anyway. He respects women and builds real relationships and most time girls play him because of that. But being the softy he is, he always falls for the wrong ones. I hope this one is a keeper. 

Mercedes

As I'm working through all my emails Matthew gives me a kiss on my neck. "I'm going to start getting ready, are you gonna come join me?" he asks as he holds my hand. "I'll be up in a minute" I say as I close my laptop. As I walk up the spiral stair case I get a notification. 

jamesjacobs_ started following you.

I put my phone back in my pocket as I smile to myself. As I take off my clothes I hear the shower being turned on. I walk into the bathroom to find Matthew standing under the water. My towel slides off my body as I walk into the shower. I place my hand on his back as the water hits my body. 

I slide my hands down his back and wrap them around his body. I rest my head on his back. I lift my head up as he turns around and looks me in the eye. He smiles as he takes his hands through my hair. He cups my cheeks then bends down to kiss me. I moan as he slips his tongue into my mouth. His hands move to my butt as he lifts me up. I wrap my arms around his neck as he moves closer to the wall. 

He looks into my eyes before positioning himself. I moan loudly as he thrusts into me. "Fuck" he growls as he starts kissing me. 

I arch my back as I feel my orgasm about to hit me. I moan loudly as my legs start to shake. I squeeze tightly around him as we come together.

He lets me down as he kisses my neck and shoulders. "I love you" he whispers as he starts washing my back.