Back for more

Ben was currently watching over Ivy as she was walking around her new garden that the plumbers made for her. She was wearing a gardening outfit as she had on a pair of green overalls, a dark green long sleeved shirt, a pair of green gloves and one of those ladies sun straw hats. She also had a basket on her arm to gather a few things here and there. The room was state of the art as it simulated the real outdoors with artificial sunlight, a breeze, heck even the ground was real dirt. Ben was currently in an alien form, more specifically Swampfire. At first Ben didn't know if he could control himself as swampfire around her but it appears that she has no effect on him accept for one thing. Apparently she could read his mind and he hers. Strange side effect of their powers was bens guess because she could control plants and swampfire was a plant and could control plants as well so.... neat. Ben watched her go around her little garden and trim a few plants, smell a few flowers, pick a fruit or two from some trees. Typical gardening stuff. She held a rose in her hand and sniffed in some of its aroma. 

"Ah can life get any better then this?" She asked to no one. 

"I think we both know you have ideas on how to do that. Like how you want all humans to disappear off the planet." Ben said read her thoughts.

"You know its quite rude to look in someone's head without permission." She said with a smirk. Ben then got flash's of pictures sent into his head curtesy of Poison Ivy. She had sent him seductive images as a tease. Ben shook his head as he tried to think of other things. Ivy then moved to him seductively. Honestly Ben had to say he never thought he'd find someone in a gardening outfit to be sexy, but here she was. Ivy put one hand on Ben's chest. "You know i find you to be quite alluring as a plant. You sure you don't want to just kill all these meatsacks, stay like this and rule a new plant world?" Poison ivy asked. Ben regained his composure and glared at her. "Although you wouldn't happen to have a less... fragrant plant based form?" She asked smelling Swampfire's natural aroma. Ben then created a stream of fire from both shoulders shocking Ivy a bit. 

"No thanks." Ben said. Ivy frowned at being rejected. She then sighed and turned away. 

"I will get you join me one day." She said as she walked away.

"Good luck with that lady." Ben replied folding his arms across his chest. Just then an alarm beeped. Ben looked at it. "Times up Isley." Ben said. Ivy then pouted. 

"But i was just about to move to my orchids." She complained. 

"You're time is up. Let's go." Ben said. Ivy just stared at him upset as she then left her garden. Ben then stopped her at the door. She looked at him as he lifted his hand in front of her as if to say 'hand it over'. She then begrudgingly handed over her basket. She had been hoping to slip it past him so she could maybe regrow the cut flowers and take the facility. However Ben wasn't gonna let her. "Nice try." Ben said.

"Well you can't blame a girl for trying can you?" She asked smiling. Ben then set the basket down in the room and opened a door. He then led Ivy to a chemistry lab where they had her coming up with possible chemicals that might slow down Lobo. Once in the lab Ivy went into a bathroom in the lab to change clothes when she came back she was wearing a green crop top that showed her mid-riff and a pair of shorts. She looked at Ben as he was no longer an alien. She then smiled a bit as she started to move past him. "You know, your kinda cute as a human too." She said. After last time ben wasn't going to be stunned by her again. He just remained straight faced. Ivy noticed then raised an eyebrow. "Seems theirs one more person who can ignore my advances besides the batman." She said before moving to the lab and getting to work.

Not much later a plumber came into the room. 

"General Tennyson. Magisters Hulka, Tennyson, and Patelliday have requested your presence." The plumber said.