Welcome to the VERY Beginning

Ben walked out of the portal to find himself in a very futuristic city. Ben stood on a rooftop. Looking around he saw everything from flying cars to future policemen with laser rifles. Looking at it all Ben figured they were in a city with a level 8 tech level at least. 

"Where are we Paradox?" Ben asked. 

"We are on Krypton. 32 years ago. A few months before the whole planet goes boom." Paradox explained. Ben looked at him. 

"We're on krypton?" Ben asked again. 

"Indeed." Paradox said with a smile. 

"What are we doing here?" Ben asked.

"We have a few things to set into place" Paradox replied. 

"OH. So we're gonna set off a few dominoes." Ben realized.

"Precisely. I always loved the dominoes metaphor." Paradox said with a smile. Paradox turned and started walking and Ben followed. Soon they disappeared and reappeared in a building of sorts. Ben looked around to see an open space surrounded by several floors of balconies. In the middle of the open space was a garden.

"Where exactly on krypton are we?" Ben asked as Paradox started walking.

"We are in the house of Jor-el and Lara Lor-Van." Paradox replied.

"El? As in the kryptonian house Superman comes from? Wait a minute Jor-El, Jor-el, Jor-el. Hold up. We're in supermans parents home!" Ben said in realization. Paradox just smiled. "Damn!" Ben said as he looked around the place while walking. "What are we here to do?" Ben asked.

"I need you to access this computer system and change a few parameters." Paradox said as they arrived at door that Paradox opened to reveal a large kryptonian computer. Ben looked at it before shrugging.

"You say jump. I say how high you want this computer!" Ben said as he placed his hand on the computer and started to connect with the machine. Ben could see all the computers information through his personal HUD. "What are you wanting?" Ben asked as he was inside the computer.

"Change a few parameters on the underground radar. Under normal circumstances Jor-el wouldn't discover the planets destruction until it was too late to save Kal. So we're just speeding up the process." Paradox explained. He then gave Ben a few numbers that needed to change and their replacements.

"Alright. It's done." Ben said as he finished and pulled his hand away.

"Perfect timing." Paradox said as he grabbed Ben's shoulder and the two disappeared.

At the same time footsteps could be heard.

"Lara did you go into the radar room?" Jor-el asked as he went to the open door. He looked around confused.

"No. I didn't." Lara replied. Jor-el looked around in confusion before he closed the door and left the room. In the dark the computer started to detect certain anomalies.

***

Ben and Paradox then reappeared somewhere else. Ben looked around in confusion. He then felt weird. Looking down Ben realized his clothes had been changed.

No longer was he wearing his normal casual outfit but now he seemed to be wearing a kryptonian sanitation suit. It was a black skin tight suit that was designed for kryptonian doctors. Ben looked and noticed Paradox was wearing them as well however he had his mask up as well. The mask covered his mouth and nose with a anti bacterial gas mask. Ben quickly activated his mask via thought. Kryptonian technology is so useful.