The End Renewed

Atomix looked at Clockwork. 

"WHAT. DO. YOU. MEAN!?" Atomix growled. 

"You heard me." Clockwork said. Atomix glared at Clockwork. "What do you think happens when you go nuclear on a planet." Clockwork said gesturing to their surroundings. Atomix started shaking his head. The mental state of the ultimate form seemed to prevent him from accepting this. Everything was happening again. it was just like clockwork. 

"No. No. I wouldn't! NEVER!" Atomix said. His head then had a splitting headache. He grabbed his head.

"You would have killed them Ben. If i wasn't there, everyone would be dead." Clockwork said.

"Liar!" Atomix roared as he threw his hand sending a wave of radioactive energy. However Clockwork was gone in an instant. Reappearing behind Atomix.

"You can't lie to yourself Ben. This is our fault." Clockwork said with sadness in his voice.

"SHUT UP!" Atomix roared as he turned around and shot a beam of energy this time. Once again, Clockwork disappeared before the attack made contact. Atomix fell to the ground as the headache worsened. Atomix was then on his knees with his head between his hands. Atomix roared in pain.

"You know this to be true. Inside yourself you know that you would have caused this as well as the death's of everyone on this planet." Clockwork replied. As Clockwork said this, Atomix knew he couldn't deny it. However that didn't stop his anger.

"YOU STOPPED ME THOUGH!! THIS ISN'T MY FUTURE!!! PARADOX!!! PARADOX WOULD HAVE STOPPED ME JUST LIKE YOU DID!!!!" Atomix roared as he threw a punch that created a shockwave of energy. Just like the other times, he hit nothing.

"I stepped in to prevent this future. Yes. But if i didn't paradox wouldn't have stopped you. Because this needed to happen at least once." Clockwork said.

"NO IT DIDN'T!" Atomix yelled. This time he didn't attack as he knew it was futile. "FOR WHAT REASON WOULD EVERYONE HAVE TO DIE!? WHY!!?? WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT HE COULDN'T INTERFERE!? THAT'S SO IMPORTANT BILLIONS HAD TO DIE!!!???" Atomix said obviously angry. Clockwork was silent.

"You had to learn this lesson." Clockwork said.

"WHAT LESSON!?" Atomix yelled as he moved closer so that Atomix's face was a foot away from Clockwork's. Clockwork shook his head sadly.

"A lesson on the power we hold." Clockwork said. Atomix became confused again. "You must learn to respect that power and understand the responsibility that comes along with that power." Atomix began to shake in anger.

"THATS THE OH SO IMPORTANT REASON!? A LESSON I ALREADY KNOW!? I'VE UNDERSTOOD THE SERIOUSNESS OF MY POWER FROM THE BEGINNING!!!" Atomix roared. He bent down and slammed his fist on the ground. He caused a minor earthquake but nothing more.

"And yet we still ended up here didn't we?" Clockwork responded. Atomix stared at him for a second before he straightened and took a few steps back. Atomix then looked at his hands. They were covered in dust from his surroundings. But at this new revolution it felt like his hands were covered in blood. Atomix grabbed his head.

"No. NO!! ITS NOT MY FAULT!!! NOT MY FUTURE!!!" Atomix was glowing again.

"You used the power of the ultimatrix subroutine when you knew that it wasn't safe." Clockwork said calmly. His voice had no signs of being accusing or angry, he was simply stating facts. Atomix stomped on the ground and threw his hands out creating a small shockwave from his strength alone.

"I HAD NO CHOICE! I COULDNT STOP LOBO WITH NORMAL MEANS!!! ATOMIX WASNT ENOUGH!" Atomix replied. 

"There's always Alien X." Clockwork replied.