Turning a wrong into a right

"That's it..... he's just gone critical." Azmuth said. At that very moment a massive explosion was heard and soon enough the explosion could be seen. A perfect spherical ball of green radioactive energy destroying everything as it expands. Everyone watched it realizing this was there last moments.

Kara was shocked. She then looked at Carol. Carol looked at Kara too, however she was crying. The sisters in their last moments grabbed ahold of each other and hugged. Clark moved to his cousins and joined the hug wrapping his arms around the both of them. Caitlin had a look of disbelief and was frozen in her place. Crush sighed and sat down on the ground. Crush was about to say something before something seemed to catch her attention.

"Does anyone else hear that?" Crush asked. Everyone listened and could hear a train. Everyone save for batman turned in the direction of the sound which was behind them.

"Is that a train?" Caitlin asked.

"It's getting louder." Flash replied. Immediately a large blue portal ripped opened next to the group and a blur of motion ran right past them. Wind tore past everyone in a gust of wind. Everyone turned to see the blur run right for Ben's nuclear explosion. It then began to run around the explosion in a circle as it did, it left a blue trail that climbed into the sky like a wall.

At the same time Azmuth's device was starting to glitch.

"What's going on with Ben?" Kara said pointing to the device. Azmuth looked at it for a second as he started thinking of what might be causing the problem. Though it was Batman who got the answer first.

"Try checking to see if the device is receiving two signals at the same time." Batman replied. Azmuth looked at him immediately understanding what Batman was getting at.

"Are you suggesting that that was..." Azmuth started to trail off.

"Yes." Batman said with a smirk.

"What? I don't get it?" Crush asked.

"Who's the only one who can stop Ben?" Azmuth asked as he looked at the blur running around the explosion. No one answered as they weren't sure about who to answer. Azmuth then smiled just like Batman was. "Himself." Azmuth said as he corrected his device which now displayed not one but two different forms. "HA! Ben's gone back in time using the evolved Chronosapien form." Azmuth said. Everyone looked at the blur and slowly everyone started to smile.

"But i thought you said all the Ultimate forms were mentally unstable." Crush asked.

"I said most of them were made from war simulations. Not all of them did though. The few that didn't experience a war simulation had a higher chance of possessing mental stability. This ultimate form is one such form. Instead of facing a war the chronosapien species went through the same event that killed them all in the first place except this time they survived." Azmuth said with a smile. "Now, all we can do is hope that this new one has the strength to stop the rampage of the fellow ultimate." Azmuth said with worry in his voice.

As Clockwork ran around in a circle around the blast, nothing was able to make it past the time barrier he had created. Then slowly Clockwork began to close the circle, making it smaller and smaller. As the circle was made smaller the radiation was pushed back by clockworks power over time. At the same time the surroundings were all recreated with perfect accuracy. Clockwork rewound time for his surroundings while keeping the present time intact is a tremendous feat. Eventually Clockwork was able to reach the center of the explosion where Atomix was.

Atomix was roaring with rage as the explosion imploded in on him by time rewinding. When clockworks time ability finished Atomix looked around in confusion, sure he had already exploded. He looked at the giant ultimate Clockwork.