waller vs. paradox

Deadshot was being lectured by waller. Apparently waller had never ordered him to retreat. Apparently she had lost all communication with the team the moment the barrier went up. It had all been an elaborate plan set up by tennyson. What's more when deadshot tolled her killer frost was still alive and tennyson could turn into multiple superpowered beings she became livid.

After she calmed down, Waller then guessed that the reason he was called ben 10,000 in the future was because he would have 10,000 different forms in the future. What was worse, waller had no idea how many of these forms he already had. Meaning she couldn't pick just anyone to join the suicide squad. She needed someone powerful. But before that she needed more info, and the only person she could go to for it was thawne. He was already in an interrogation room waiting for her to show up. So after she was finished with deadshot she was on her way to interrogate thawne. She walked into the room where thawne was seated and cuffed with metahuman power dampening cuffs. Without his mask on thawne was actually pretty good looking. He had strong bone structure, good skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes.

"Alright thawne. Your gonna tell me everything you know about this. Ben 10." Waller said. Hearing his name thawnes eyes go wide.

"No! I can't! You don't know what your asking!" Thawne said scared.

"Enlighten me then." Waller said. Thawne looked around scared as if something would pop up and get him.

"I can't! If professor paradox finds out that anyone who has time travelled tries to mess with the timeline too severely he will appear!" Thawne said.

"That's another thing that's been bothering me. Who is this professor paradox?" Waller asked.

"He is the only human to ever truly understand time! He is immortal and has a understanding of everything! He never interferes directly but he will set things into motion. People call him many things. The time walker, the man outside of time, the ultimate strategist, the great prophet,.... the sign of ruin." Thawne said swallowing as he said the last part.

"What do you mean? The sign of ruin?" Waller asked. Thawne looked around again, scared out of his mind.

"Like I said. Professor paradox only speaks with people who threaten the timeline. He will appear before these people and talk to them. Asking them to stop what they're doing, saying things like 'you dont understand the consequences' or 'your messing with things beyond your understanding'. If they dont listen to him he will began to set up the necessary pieces needed to stop or undo whatever it is they've done. Everyone who has ever ignored his warnings had their lives ended in ruin. They might die a horrible death or they face a fate worse then death." Thawne said.

"Alright, fine I get it. He is a powerful person. Now about tennyson." Waller said. Thawne slammed his fists on the table.

"No! You dont get it! He isnt just some powerful person you dont want as an enemy! He is an impossibly absurd being with no limits as to what he can do! There have been countless people just like you! Who think they have what it takes to beat him, who think they're a few steps ahead of everyone! Including him! But no one is a few steps ahead of him! For every step you think your ahead of him, your a million behind!" Thawne screamed. He then became quiet. "There is a story about paradox that is told in my time as a warning to everyone. There was a man who wanted the power to control the universe. He wanted the ultimate power, and there was no one who could stop him! Not even the greatest superheroes of the time could stop him! So what did paradox do? He made one! He made someone with the power to fight back against them! Gave them the power of beings beyond our comprehension! They have the power to rival all the gods of our universe at once! All to stop one being! One person who wished for the ultimate power! Dont you get it?! To him were nothing but pieces on a chessboard! We're nothing but pawns against him! And all he has are kings and queens! And even if by some way you get across the board and become a queen yourself. He'll just make new pieces that defy every rule you've ever known! Just to defeat you!" Thawnes heart was beating fast in fear. He put his head into his hands. "There is no way to win against him." Silence. Thawne looked up but waller was gone. Thawne looked around confused. "Waller?" He asked to the empty room.