The end is here

Ben sat there after he responded to Lobo. His body pulsed the same green color that normal atomix's reactor glows. The pulses were regularly timed. Timed with his own heartbeat. The pulses originated from his heart and ended once they reached the edges of his body where they disappeared. 

Ben stared at Lobo for a few more seconds before he began to move. As he became active the pulses quickened. Soon his entire body was constantly a glow. when this happened his body grew hotter and hotter. Ben grabbed the ground to lift himself up and when his hand made contact the ground immediately began to melt from the heat. Turning to liquid molten lava. The ground didn't melt too face, Ben was able to pull himself up. When he was standing the ground beneath his feet began to melt too. It was melting much quicker then before, this time it was molten and bubbling in seconds. As Ben walked he started talking again. 

"You should be very afraid... It took me seconds after i transformed to feel the power in this form. The strength that goes beyond what i was before. So yes, you should be very afraid." Ben said. He then took a few more steps before he stopped. "Your end is here Lobo." Ben said. Lobo gritted his teeth. 

"You think i should be afraid of you! A whiny 20 something year old prick who has a little power? I ain't afraid of you. I ain't afraid of no man!" Lobo said. He then moved forward and punched Ben with all his strength. When Ben was hit he was thrown back, crashing through the entire city park. Lobo smirked as he saw the outcome. The line of destruction was filled with nothing but dust and dirt. However when the dust cleared. Lobo saw Ben standing up. They may have been far away but he could tell that even though he had been hit so hard and created all this destruction. Ben didn't even have a scratch on him and any dirt on his body melted and moved down his body to the ground. Leaving him clean once again. Lobo growled before he charged Ben. Closing the difference quickly he hit Ben with everything he had. Unlike the last time he didn't go flying back and crashing into the ground. This time he only recoiled from the punch. Lobo then went completely offensive as he began to lay punch after punch after punch, one after another, non-stop. Slowly though, one punch after another, Ben recoiled less and less. It was as if the punches were growing weaker, but they weren't growing weaker. Ben was slowly letting his strength loose. Slowly letting his power build up. Then finally Ben wasn't budging, wasn't even flinching from the punches. Lobo was laying everything he had into Ben. Ben took it all with no problem. Lobo however was growing more and more scared, he turned this into rage to enforce his power, in the end however it did nothing. Finally Lobo gave an uppercut with all the strength he could muster and once again, Ben didn't budge. He just stared at Lobo. Finally Lobo's fear got the better of him. What was this that even with all the drugs power he couldn't measure to the power of the being in front of him. Ben then glowed brighter in a menacing manner. 

"My turn." Ben said as he continued to glow brighter and brighter. At the same time he once again grew hotter. Lobo was hit by a wave of radioactive thermal energy that began to scorch, burn, and melt everything in Ben's immediate vicinity. Even Lobo began to sweat. Lobo tried to back away from Ben to get away from the heat. But just as fast as he moved away, Ben moved forward. Ben then grabbed Lobo by his jacket, which immediately began to burn and catch fire upon contact. "No running from this Lobo. Thermal Disintegration." Ben said. He then got brighter again. This time creating a wave of fire that hit everything in a 50 feet radius. When Lobo was hit with this there was so much heat that the entire front half of his body melted away. The wave also pushed Lobo back to the 50 feet. Where he laid on the ground for a second before he regenerated enough of his brain to move. He picked himself up and turned to Ben who was not so bright anymore. He still emitted a lot of thermal radiation burning everything around him. Ben was walking forward towards Lobo. Lobo flipped to face him while moving back causing him to fall on his back. He then started crawling backwards.