Its hero time!

"Chromastone!" Ben yelled after becoming a walking purple crystal. On his chest was a badge of sorts that look like the dial for the watch. Everyone could only stare at him. Supergirl and power girl were the most shocked. "Now then. I'll give you to the count of three to let them go." Ben said. Deadshot didn't give him time to even start as he pulled out his guns and fired at Ben. The bullets simply bounced off his diamond skin. "Now that was just rude. I didn't even start!" Ben said. Ben then started walking forward.

"Ben run!" Super girl said.

"Quiet!" Deadshot said before knocking her out with the end of his gun. Power girl tried to fight back be he took her out as well.

"If you do not leave I will have to resort to force." Atom said.

"Let's see you try." Ben said as he continued. Atom moved to Ben, energy rippling through his fist before he went to punch him. What he wasn't expect was Chromastone to catch his fist. "Emphasis on try." Ben said before he punch atom hard. Atom crashed into Solomon Grundy who caught him.

"Grundy not like stone man!" Grundy roared before he charged Chromastone. He punched Chromastone as hard as he could pushing him back against a wall before he started pummeling Chromastone against the wall after a while he stopped and had a smile while looking at the alien.

"That all you got?" Ben asked. Grundy looked confused as Ben stood back up and brushed his shoulders off. Grundy punched him several times again but Ben just got up again. "Trying the same thing won't work. Try using that head of yours." Ben said telling the zombie to think. But Grundy got the wrong idea as he grabbed Chromastones shoulder and slammed his head against Chromastones. This seemed to be a bad idea as Grundy stumbled back.

"Grundy no feel good." He said before he fell back.

"Not exactly what I meant by use your head, but hey. Works for me." Ben said.

"Waller, Get Zoom back and make him tell us who this guy is!" Deadshot said.

"Already did." She replied.

"What did he say." Deadshot asked.

"He said he wasn't allowed to say. Something about a professor and some kind of paradox. But he did say this. If there was anything we should be afraid of it's him." Waller said. Deadshot looked back at the crystalline man. Atom got back up.

"He's physically indestructible. We need another way to hurt him." Deadshot said.

"Killer Frost trying freezing him in place!" Atom ordered. Frost hated being called that but it wasn't like there was anything she could do about it. She then threw her hands and fired a wave of ice that surrounded Chromastone. For a while Ben was actually stuck. Until he started to use Chromastones powers. He began amplifying the UV rays from the sun through his body weakening the ice so that he could break out of it. Preparing for him to break out Atom had decided to charge up a blast of energy. As soon as Chromastone was free he saw atom fire a massive blast that looked like it could have taken out an entire building. Chromastone threw up his hand so that his forearms blocked.  At the moment when it hit Chromastone it was absorbed and became Ultra Violet Light. Atom was dumbfounded.

"My turn." Chromastone said before his body was shrouded in UV rays. Suddenly he sent a UV blast in a small burst. However small it was, when it hit atom it was like a powerful explosion. Atom blast through the walls of the mall and flew across several blocks. The suicide squad all stepped back.

"What the fuck!?" Deadshot shouted.

"Holy shit! He took out Atom like he was nothing.... and he just put down supergirl and powergirl!" Harley said.