omnitrix plus

As ben began to wake up it was immediately known that others were present. One of them being Azmuth. Ben didnt know how he knew so many people were present he just did. It was like every sense of his has been precisely calibrated so that he knew almost everything about his surroundings. As for azmuth, his presence was obvious as he was standing on Ben's forehead looking down at him.

"Ah... you're awake." Azmuth said. He jumped off of ben.

"What happened?" Ben said.

"It seems your brain was under a great deal of stress from you hacking the Techadon." Superman said. Ben looked to see everyone that had fought the Techadon with him. He also saw a few people who weren't there. Charmcaster, grandpa max, kevin, gwen, and even Looma showed up. 

"Hey!" Ben said as he tried to get up.

"Hey! Don't get up! You need to rest." Caitlin snow said as she walked into Ben's view.

"I feel fine." Ben said as he sat up. Caitlin being the doctor she was, wasnt happy to hear that. As ben looked around he saw the strangest thing ever. He saw lines of code running across his vision. It was like a computer in start up mode. "What am I seeing?" Ben thought aloud.

"Hmm. This must be an effect from your omnitrix systems enhancing your brain." Azmuth said.

"What?" Ben asked confused.

"While you were unconscious I did some scans to see what was wrong with you and found this instead." Caitlin said as she walked to the computer screen. She then brought up a brain scan. There were several pictures. One of a seemingly normal brain, the next there was this strange lines that were working their way through the brain, the last picture showed that the wires had made a strange net like pattern.

"I believed that the omnitrix was working towards digitizing your brain." Azmuth said.

"Digitizing my brain?" Ben repeated with confusion.

"Yes. Essentially your omnitrix systems added it's own super computer processing power to your own brain. Allowing you a higher level of thinking and be able to process information more effectively." Azmuth said.

"So that's what procedure 73584B was." Ben said. Everyone looked at him confused.

"Procedure 73584B?" Azmuth asked. Ben looked at azmuth.

"You don't know what procedure 73584B is?" Ben asked.

"Why would I? I didnt create the programming for your omnitrix system." Azmuth asked.

"Wait, then who did?" Carol asked.

"It is my belief that ben himself created it as a infant. There is no other explanation I can come up with that makes sense."

"But your the smartest being in 5 galaxies. You also made the prototype for my mom." Ben said.

"And that is good enough to be omniscient? Ha! I made your mother's prototype yes, however your omnitrix systems are far more complex then the prototype was ever dreamed of being. It's like comparing human to a galvan such as myself. The difference in complexity is infinitely greater."

"That's a little insulting." Hal said off to the side.

"Anyways what is this that I'm seeing?" Ben said as he still saw the line of code.

"Based on your scans I believe you are seeing the new personal interface that will help you use this new supercomputer in your brain. It is merely warming up for the very first time. Atleast that is what I think." Azmuth explained. Just as azmuth said that the warm up ended and ben saw a whole lot of new information. There was information on the distance between ben and a object, information on the object from its structure to its composition, all of which was in a neat and orderly fashion so as to not obscure Ben's vision.