Atom Vs NRG

The helicopter carrying the suicide squad landed on the opposite side of the road from the motel. They had found supergirl and power girl by using thawnes machine and using the program on a satellite which put the two of them in a motel near the eastern boarder of new mexico. Deadshot, harley quinn, and Solomon grundy all got off the helicopter. Captain atom landed beside it. Silver banshee was flying through the sky with help from her wing suit. Using her sonic shriek she slowed her descent and landed softly. Everyone then looked at captain atom as he was the leader of the squad. Atom then calmly walked to the main building of the motel. For some reason the place looked deserted and empty. No vehicles in sight. This made no sense as a few minutes ago it said the place was full of pedestrians that atom was ordered to have evacuate the area. But now it was deserted. Atom walked into the motel's lobby. He looked around and saw no one. The suicide squad walked in after him.

"I dont like this. It feels like a trap." Deadshot said. Atom looked at him but turned his attention back to desk. Walking to it he found a warm plate of food sitting on the desk.

"This food. Its warm. People were here, but something happened to them all in a short period of time." Atom said.

"Nice observation captain." Ben said. Deadshot whirled around to him and aimed his gun. The others looked at him a little surprised as they hadn't noticed the young man. Ben was sitting beside a large potted plant. In his hands was a cup of instant ramen and some chopsticks to eat it. He dug around in his cup and ate the last of it. "Took you long enough." Ben said after he swallowed the last of it. Atom closed the distance between the two in half.

"Mr. Tennyson. I'm gonna have to ask you stand aside and hand over the kryptonian clone." Ben shook his head.

"Sorry. No can do. I get the feeling your one to follow the laws and everything. I like to follow the laws as well. For example the law that says any clone of a near extinct species is to be treated as a natural member of that species." Ben said.

"There is no law that says that." Atom replied.

"Of course there is. Just not on this planet." Ben said. This got atoms attention. Just then a buzzer went off. Everyone turned to the sound but saw nothing. "Well that's the end of this conversation." Ben said.

"What makes you say that?" Atom asked.

"The fact that grey matter set up that timer to count down the amount of time it would take for charmcaster to finish her spell to put up a protective barrier around powergirl. Nothing major." Ben said. Suddenly a purple bubble surrounded a big part of the motel. A part of it could be seen down the hall of the lobby. Ben smiled.

"That wasn't real smart. Should have been inside the barrier." Banshee said. Ben looked at her.

"If I did that, I wouldn't have been able to warn you." Ben said. He put the cup of ramen off to the side and stood up.

"Warn us? Ha! Nobody warns us. They warn other people about us! And last I checked were the ones that have the advantage." Harley said.

"You mean her sonic scream." Ben said. He seemed calm which set atom and deadshot on edge. "Theres one problem." Ben said.

"What's that?" Atom asked.

"I'm not gonna use chromastone." Ben said. In a green flash ben had changed into a large metal being with a wind up key on his head. On his stomach was a piece of glass that allowed you to see some of the gears inside of his body. "Now let's see how you fair against clockwork." Ben said in a German accent

"I was told to take you down, so that's what I'm gonna do." Banshee said. She then screamed at ben. However he had turned into a blur as he dodged.