warning and arrival

Ben woke up to an alarm going off. Groaning ben hit his alarm clock. But the alarm didn't stop. Confused ben sat up and looked at his alarm to see it saying it was 4 o'clock in the morning. That's odd. His alarm doesn't go off till around 7. Ben then realized the alarm wasnt his alarm clock, but his plumber badge. Picking it up ben answered.

"Hello?" Ben asked.

"Tennyson! Your grandpa is calling all plumbers to bellwood base. Get down here ASAP." Kevin said urgently.

"Got it. I'll be there as soon as I can." Ben said before he hurried to get dressed. He woke up Charmcaster and Crush and told them to get ready there was an emergency. Now they were all at the base heading towards the hangar bay.

"Not even 24 hours of joining you fuckers and I'm already being woken up in the middle of the night." Crush said slightly irritated.

"This isn't normal. Somethings up." Ben said. Ben saw his grandpa with gwen and kevin.

"Grandpa. What's going on?" Ben asked.

"We have a ship incoming." Max said.

"So? Send them to the space port? What's so important that it requires all of us here?" Ben asked.

"Its a tetramand royalty ship." Max said. Ben's eyes went wide.

"Oh no. Not Looma!" Ben said.

"She's not here for you ben." Max said.

"Then why is she here?" Ben asked confused.

"She has captured Yuatja." Max said. Upon hearing the name ben, gwen, and Kevin all went silent.

"Captured? As in they're still alive?!" Kevin asked incredulously.

"Why would they bring live Yautja here? I'd think Khoros would one of the first planets to kick them out the door or execute the Yautja. There people are a favorite for them." Gwen said.

"I'm sorry. I must have missed the memo. What's a Yautja?" Crush asked.

"The galaxy's greatest hunters. An alien species who hunt for sport and to prove themselves as warriors. They take on the most dangerous of species in the galaxy." Max said.

"Then why this such a big deal. Your acting like we're about to capture the galaxies greatest criminals." Charmcaster said.

"Because they practically are. They hunt the most dangerous species. What's more dangerous then something that's actually sapient." Ben said.

"Wait. You mean they hunt other aliens?" Charmcaster asked.

"They hunt anything they think poses a threat to them. Humans, tetramands, pyronites, vulpimancers. You name it they've hunted it. Whether they were successful or not isn't always known. We can almost never capture these guys." Ben said.

"So. Big deal. Got it." Crush said.

"Azmuth is on his way to help with communications. Ben your on guard duty. You two are to remain in a viewing area. You don't have the training to even have a chance against them. " Max said. Charmcaster and Crush were then led to a room that had access to the video feed from the cameras through a part of the base. Ben meanwhile went with his grandpa to the hangar.

"I called each of the founding justice league members here. This is their  planet and they have agreed to our offer. I thought it was only right they know what's going on on their own planet." Ben said. Max nodded.

"I agree." Max said. When they got there they found Azmuth already present.

"Ah. There you are. I was wondering when you would show. I wouldn't feel very relaxed without someone to help protect me." Azmuth said.