merry christmas and a happy new year

Ben was currently decorating his house with help from the others. Only two not helping was crush and charmcaster as they did not really caring for the holiday. Charmcaster was sitting off to the side reading one of her magic books while crush was laying on the couch without a care and eating an apple.

"So why don't you just super speed through this and get it done?" Crush asked from the couch while biting into her apple.

"Wheres the fun in that?" Kara asked. Meanwhile off to the side Looma was off to the side and only did things if someone needed help. This was decided after she kept screwing up all the other jobs they gave her. She had both sets of her arms crossed and frown covered her face. All four of her eyes said she was not happy.

"Stupid fragile decorations." Looma said. Lar'ja looked at her, Lar'ja was decorating the Christmas tree in her human form.

"Typical tetramand. No grace, just brute force." She said.

"What was that you filthy barbaric creatin?!" Looma said getting angry.

"You heard what I said." Lar'ja said not backing down.

"Hey that's enough you two!" Ben said ending the fight before it got physical. "If you two are going to live in my house your gonna have to follow my rules. Jeez, it feels like having to take care of children." Ben said as he went back to decorating.

"But beloved!" Looma complained.

"No. Now change into your human form Looma. My house isnt strong enough for your tetramand form. If you simply stomp on the ground you'd make a hole in the floor." Ben said. Looma pouted before changing.

"But I feel so weak and puny like this." Looma complained.

"Get over it." Ben said. Ben looked around at his now decorated home. As he did he began to think about christmas with his family. He thought about all the years where he had celebrated the holiday with his family. The only two people he doesn't remember celebrating christmas with was his parents.

"Are you ok?" Kara asked. Ben looked at her.

"Huh?" Ben asked.

"You looked a little sad." She explained.

"Oh. Yeah sorry. I was just thinking about my parents. Never really got to celebrate Christmas with them. Never got to do anything with them really." Ben said. He sighed. "But it's not like I can do anything about it really." Ben said. A few minutes later and all the decorations were up. Ben stepped back to look at it all. "Looks good to me." Ben said.

"Now we just need to go christmas shopping." Kara said with joy.

"You guys have fun." Charmcaster said from her seat.

"Nuh uh. Your coming with." Kara said sternly. Crush snickered. "You too." She said. Crush then sighed.

"Even if we wanted to go. We dont have any money." Charmcaster deadpanned.

"I mean i have money, tons of xarnian and other alien money. But i aint got any human currency."

"You two have human money." Ben said. Charmcaster and crush looked at ben. "You two didnt know the plumbers were paying you?" Ben asked.

"No." Crush said.

"Well they are. You guys should have a fair amount of money in a bank account the plumbers made for you two." Ben then pulled out his plumber badge. "Access trainee accounts. Name Benjamin Tennyson." Ben said.

"Accessing.... you have two trainees. Hope Charmcaster and Xiomara Rojas." The plumber badge responded in a feminine computer voice.

"Access bank accounts." Ben said. Crush and charmcaster got up so they could watch over bens shoulder.