Decision and Inheritance

Ben was on his way to the hall of justice. It had been a week and a half since ben gave them the plumbers offer. After that everything was quiet. Aside from the usual crime that happens everywhere. Ben has been pretty well as a superhero. The people of bellwood have been excited to have a superhero. Well most of them. There's this stupid reporter who seems to think ben is some kind of evil mastermind. Guys name is will harangue. For some reason he seemed to have it out for the hero. Ben's only guess was the guy was xenophobic. When ben arrived at the hall of justice he immediately went to the conference room where the founders were all waiting.

"So you've come to a decision?" Ben asked.

"Yes. We have." Superman said.

"We have decided that we will accept the offer your.... plumbers have offered." Wonder woman said. Ben nodded his head.

"It was a hard decision to make. But at the end of the day we all feel that we are both our hero identities and civilian identities." wonder woman explained.

"If and when the day comes when we face an enemy that is capable of revealing our identities. we will be prepared and ready." Batman said. 

"So what happens now? We gonna get some fancy new toys? A space station maybe?" flash said. Ben chuckled.

"First there are a few members of the justice league that i need to talk with. People that have some significance in the galaxy and that the plumbers have been keeping an eye on. Its not a big list, just a few people." Ben said.

"who's on it?" Superman asked.

"Well you actually." Ben said. Everyone turned to superman. 

"Me?" Superman asked.

"You, Kara, Carol, uh... Jon, your son should be there too. There's one more. Give me a second." Ben said as he pulled out his phone and read the message he got from Plumber HQ. "Ah yes. Xiomara Roja. Crush." Ben said. 

"Why do you need them?" Batman asked.

"Well. Superman and his family are some of the last Kryptonians in their house. They've been on earth for most of their lives and until recently were not aware of or part of the galactic government." Ben said. Lantern seemed to get where ben was going.

"Oh shit he's right! You never got your inheritance did you?" Lantern said. Superman looked at him. 

"My inheritance?" Superman asked.

***

Ben, Superman, kara, Carol, Lois and baby Jon were now walking through metropolis in civilian clothes.

"What's going on again?" Lois asked.

"I don't know exactly. Ben and Hal both said something about my inheritance." Superman said confused himself.

"I'll explain when we get to the under town." Ben said.

"Undertown?" Kara asked. Ben smiled.

"Boy are you all in for a treat." Ben said. They turned down an alley where a single metal door was down the corridor. Ben went to the door and knocked. A man answered the door by opening a little peep hole.

"Who is it?" They asked. Ben raised his actual plumber badge.

"Plumber business." Ben said. Seeing the badge they closed the peep hole and opened the door.

"Come right on in sir." The man said. Everyone went through. When the door closed the man locked it. "Let me lead you on in sir." He said. He grabbed his face and pulled off an ID mask. To reveal that underneath he was an alien. More specifically a uxorite (xylene's species from the original show). He had a single tendril coming out from his head and down his back. He wore a sort of security suit that was standard for all under town security guards. They weren't a police force like the plumbers but were a good substitute for police. They had to report to the plumbers to ensure their job was being done. Everyone but ben stared at the alien. Never before had they seen one like him, not to mention he was here on earth. Other then Superman, supergirl, powergirl, and martian Manhunter there weren't very many visitors from outer space. At least to their knowledge. They went down a hall to an elevator. There they pressed the down button and waited until the doors opened. The doors dinged.