Magister Hulka

Before leaving the plumber space port ben had to make one more stop at the plumber armory. If they were to face captain atom again ben wanted to make sure Carol had another line of defense other then ben. So ben lead them to the plumbers base in the space port. Coming to a door a scanner popped out.

"Beginning scan." A digital female voice said. It then scanned ben. "Recognized. Welcome ben tennyson." The voice said before the scanner went back in the wall. The door then opened allowing them inside. Once inside they saw what was similar to a police station but with tons of aliens. Ben started walking through the station as he was heading to the armory. The armory was basically a window where you had to sign for the chosen item. When the officer behind the window saw it was him they immediately got the paper work for him. Ben signed for the item before signing a plumber standard issue handbook with his autograph. The reason being was there were 3 chapters entirely about Ben's exploits as a superhero. By the time he was 16 he had become the poster boy for the plumbers. Soon the officer came with two skin tight suits. Ben smiled and thanked them before handing them to kara and carol. 

"There two radiation proof suits of kryptonian design." Ben said.

"You guys have kryptonian tech?" Kara asked.

"Yeah. Before krypton's fate they were a part of the galactic government. You dont remember that? Weren't you twelve when you left?" Ben asked.

"Yes, but I forgot a lot of details for some reason. Dont know why." Kara explained. Ben nodded.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Well that's everything we need so let's get going. If I'm right, theres someone here i dont want to cross paths with." Ben said.

"Who? The richest person in the galaxy?" Caitlin asked.

"No. Some one even worse his name is-" ben was cut off by a booming voice.

"General tennyson! Why was I not informed of your arrival?!" Said a big red humanoid alien with a metal plate on his head. Ben immediately without hesitation straighten his back looked straight ahead and stood at attention..

"Magister hulka Sir! Im running a simple supply run! I did not want to interrupt your important business! sir!" Ben yelled in a soldier like manner.

"You are important business! Your a goddamn hero! I am hurt that you would not call ahead of time. I would have prepared a proper escort!" Hulka replied.

"Sir! I would have preferred to come in quietly and leave quietly! Sir!" Ben said.

"And yet you still made quite a commotion in the spaceport!" Hulka yelled.

"Sir! My apologies! Sir!" Ben continued the soldier talk.

"I dont want your apologies! I want your obedience! Your hard work! Your undying loyalty! Do you understand!" Hulka roared.

"Sir! Yes! Sir!" Ben said. Hulka then noticed kara, carol, and caitlin.

"Who are these maggots!?" Hulka yelled.

"Sir! Their my traveling companions! They include kara and karal zor el! Two of the last remaining kryptonians! And caitlin snow! A brilliant doctor with severe DNA alteration! They are the reason for the supply run! Sir!" Ben answered.

"And what might these supplies be?!" Hulka asked.

"Sir! One class nine thermal conduction suit for ms. Snow! And two high quality kryptonian radiation suits! Sir!" Ben  answered.

"Well that's some supply run there general! What  purpose would they have for these high quality items!?" Hulka continued questioning.

"Sir! Ms. Snow requires large amounts of thermal energy to live! And there is a american superhero who controls radiation after ms. Karal! Sir!" Ben yelled.