What if They Caught You Having A Wet Dream Of Them?

A/N: A request from mah amiga xD Bestie/sissy/bae/babe EnglandsScones <3 Here ya go~ xD

This a scenario where you were sleeping with your boyfriend and they caught you having wet dreams of them because you're calling their name while you are dreaming xD I don't know what exactly happens when you wet dream ( I haven't experienced it because as far as I can remember,it only applies to guys *? XD So don't hate me if I don't get the scenario right xD ) .Thanks to Shadamynic taking part and thought of their reactions seeing their s/o (your name) caught having a wet dream of them XD

~

Kuroko

You were lying on the bed,asleep while Tetsuya has an arm over your waist watching over you.

You started to make whimpers as you mutters his name in between your moans."T-Tetsuya..."

Kuroko stares at you,blinking."Is it that good,(name)-san?"

"Mm...haa...hnngh..."he can feel something getting damp underneath him.

"( name )-san...I have urges too."

Akashi

You were lying on the bed,asleep while Akashi has an arm over your waist watching over you.

You started to make whimpers as you mutters his name in between your moans."S-Seijuro..."

His lips formed into a smirk as he can feel you wet down there.

"Let's make it happen,shall we?"

Kise

You were lying on the bed,asleep while Kise has an arm over your waist watching over you.

You started to make whimpers in between your moans."R-Ryouta..."

Kise blushed all of a sudden as he felt himself getting hard."E-EEEEH!? (name)-CHI IS HAD A WET DREAM ABOUT ME-SSU!?"he said,embarrassed and flustered.

He then hovers above you and said "(NAME)-CCHI,I'M READY!"

Midorima

You were lying on the bed,asleep while Midorima has an arm over your waist watching over you.

You started to make whimpers in between your moans."S-Shintaro...wrong hole."

Midorima's ears perked up as he felt himself blushing all over.You moved on top of him but your eyes are closed,

"O-oi (name)! What are you doing-nodayo!?"he blushes and stutters.

"Mmm...don't be so stubborn~"you smiled slyly,you were half-asleep.

Murasakibara

You were lying on the bed,asleep while Atsushi has an arm over your waist watching over you.

You started to make whimpers in between your moans."A-Atsushi.~"

"Hmm? (Name)-chin peed on the bed?"Atsushi saw the wet area on your blanket

"Ah,you're wet.Do you need help? I'm craving for you~"

Aomine

You were lying on the bed,asleep while Aomine has an arm over your waist watching over you.

You started to make whimpers in between your moans."D-Daiki.~"

Daiki beside you smirked,he began touching you especially on your chest area.

"(Name),don't just dream it,Beg for it."he whispers on your ear in his husky voice and nibbles it.

~

A/N: I'm so done xD what am I writing? XD //hides

Anyways,requests box is now open :D feel free to add up more characters like Imayoshi and Some other characters in KnB out there ^_^ They need love too just like Captain Skittles~ xD ( Nijimura xD )

Anyways,I'm off~! ^^

May 5,2015