What if they caught you reading a lemon about Levi x Reader? + Kagami and Hyuuga

A/N: Request by @star_trekki

REQUESTS LIST
-What if you were a fujoshi and you ship them with their friend? ( requested by @Smilingwtears )
-What if you died because of them? ( request by @Smilingwtears )
-What if they meet Haikyuu characters?
-What if they meet Shokugeki no Soma's characters?
-What if they're drunk?
-What if they from an otome game ( *makes excited sounds* )
-What if your poster of them come to life?

~

Kuroko: He would be jealous but pretend he didn't saw anything.But the next time you two will make love,he will be rougher.

Akashi: He would be annoyed and make love with you roughly and will tell you that you don't have to read those but he will read what you are reading to make sure he knows how you want to be pleasure by him.

Kise: He would be jealous and pouty,saying that you have him that you don't have to read a such with fictional characters

Midorima: He would ignore it but he would feel depressed.I mean aren't you pleased with him already?

Murasakibara: He would think you want him to do that to you.But he is just irritated and just tease Levi on his own,saying "Does (name)-chin want me to do that to her? I can't let him since that guy is too small."

Aomine: Just like Akashi,but expect to banged horribly consecutively.He will cuss like "That damn midget,he ain't got the MONSTER type dik."

Kagami: He would be jealous too,of course and snatches your phone,laptop,or whatsoever and kisses you aggressively that will slowly turn to steamy and intense make out.

Hyuuga: He would be furious but pretend he didn't saw you reading it.Of course,you will notice some changes in his pace when you two make out.