What If They Think You're Cheating On Them +HimuroSakuraiTakaoKagamiNijimura

( A/N: Lol xD that was a lot but I'm sure I can still survive lol xD I will change my writing style now :3 I will make it just like how it is posted on tumblr,like you know in some blogs,anon asked and they answered xD < sorry,I'm not good at describing xD > )

Tumblr- @furi-furihata-hata
DeviantArt- @TimidOtakuGirl ( if you wanna see some of my OCs.I used Autodesk Sketchbook in drawing those.And also,my other stories here are posted there :3

Btw,I can't tag you D: That is why I just added the pic on the media.It is actually @tsukixx who requested this one.Aja! ;D I hope I get your request right /-\ *hides* )

REQUESTS LIST
-What if they were a model? ( requested by @sania_putri )
-What if you were in trouble?
-What if they caught you reading a lemon about Levi x Reader? + Kagami and Hyuuga ( requested by @star_trekkie :3 )
-What if you were a fujoshi and you ship them with their friend? ( requested by @Smilingwtears )
-What if you died because of them? ( request by @Smilingwtears )
-What if they meet Owari no Seraph characters?
-What if they meet Shokugeki no Soma characters?
-What if they meet Haikyuu characters?
-What if they were drunk?
-What if they will become a father?

~

Kuroko: He would be confronting you in a gentle manner but trying to keep his composure not to raise his voice at you but he lets you explain and clear the misunderstanding between you and him.He would usually feel sad,until you explained to him.If he found out you're really cheating,he would ask you if you still love him or not;if not,here's a scenario;

Kuroko stood in front of you,clenching his fists a little trying not to cry.He composes himself and faces you bravely even though he feel a sharp,stingy pain and a heavy feeling on his chest."If it makes you happy then,I might let you go."he tries to reassure you that he is okay,he'll get through that even though he still love you. Once you're out of his sight,he would go to a nearby tree and places his arm to the trunk and rests his head there,cry up a little until he feels okay.He then move onto his life by playing basketball and eating more milkshakes than usual.

Akashi: He would be a bit furious,but of course he will ask you about it.He doesn't like getting angry for no reason for he doesn't want to look like the desperate ones.Knowing Akashi,it is also possible that he'll be more possessive like everywhere you go,he will follow you and secure you're not seeing anyone aside him.If ever he found out you cheated on him;

"(Name),be honest with me,are you cheating on me?"

And then if you said yes,

"Do you still feel the same? If not, just tell me so I could let you go and go on with your life.I don't want my girlfriend to look at other peasants.I just want my girlfriend to only look at me."he said that seriously with his tone cold and turn around as he leaves you there.

If you said no,

"For the first time in my life,(name),you scared me there.I thought I'm going to lose you.If ever you cheated,I don't know what will I do to you."he said,shaking his head as he repeatedly presses his lips to yours.

Kise: He would become touchy-feely with you and asks if you're cheating on him while having this pouty childish look.He would ask you directly of course.But he would pretend and hide that he is hurting if ever he knew you're really cheating

"(Name)-cchi,what else can I do to make you feel you're my top priority? Should I cuddle with you more? Rain you with kisses? Give you what you want? Give you a bouquet of french fries? Give you more attention? Please,(name)-cchi,tell me.I will go crazy if I lose you to other man.I really love you,(name)-cchi,please give me a chance to repent my mistake."