What If They Give You A Dirty Pick Up Line?

Kuroko

You and Kuroko were currently in his house.He thought of being thrifty in Valentine's Day with you so you two can save more money for emergency.

In the middle of your house date,he suddenly spoke.

"(First name),"

"Yes?"you lift up your head from the book.

"How about you be my story and I'll be your climax?"

Akashi

You were currently cuddling in bed with Akashi,his arms wrapped around you as if he doesn't want you to escape.

"(First name)."he suddenly said,"I have a fact for you."

You blinked."Hmm? What is it?"

"The great wall of China isn't the only thing that's long."he smirked.

Kise

"(First name)-cchi!!!"Kise just got home from his work,holding a wine and a bouquet of flowers as you finished preparing for your dinner date with him at his apartment.

"Ah,Ryouta,okaeri."you smiled and peck him on the lips."Dinner is ready."

"Mhmm~! Smells good,(first name)-cchi!"he smiled and hug you tightly,making you giggle.Once both of you were settled in the table while eating,he suddenly gazes over the flowers.

"(First name)-cchi."he smiled.

"Yes?"

"Are you a flower?"

"Hm? Why?"you chuckled softly.

"Because I have the urge to 'plant' you 'here'."

You blushed hard."U-urusai."

Midorima

You and Midorima were cuddling with each other around the blanket,watching a movie.He leaned on your shoulder as he tried to say something.

"(First name.)"he called

"Yes,Shin?"you smiled,

"I don't know what you think of me but I hope it's X-rated."

You smirked."Of course I do~"

Murasakibara

You were making sweets with your boyfriend Atsushi as your valentine's date.

"(First name)-chin..."he mumbled.

"Yes,my cutie patootie~?"you asked,smiling as you decorate the 3 layered cake with the yogurt frosting.

"Are you a yogurt?"he asked.

You chuckled."Why?"

"Because I want to 'spoon' you."

You blushed and noticed that the frosting is not good.

Aomine

You and Aomine were on a date at the mall.The mall has a theme for cowboy and cowgirl.Seeing every couple riding the mechanical bull,it sparked an interest in you to see Aomine wearing a cowboy costume while riding the mechanical bull.

"Daiki! Let's go over there and wear a cowboy costume!"You grinned.Aomine looked at it in disgust.

"Save the cowboy,ride the horse instead."he smirked.

"Hentai!"you blushed.

Kagami

Kagami is currently cooking for your dinner date.You were in the kitchen,helping him make a simple dishes with him.He's about to get an egg from the fridge and think of something.

"Ah,(first name),"he called,looking at you.

"Hai?"you looked back.

"How do you like your eggs? Poached,scrambled...or fertilized?"he smirked.

You smacked him on the arm because you're feeling flustered.