What if you were a fujoshi and ships them with their friend?

(A/N:You're a hardcore fujoshi here.Requested by @Smilingwtears random OOCness ahead xD

Omfg xD AoKi anyone? XD )

REQUEST LIST

-What if they meet Haikyuu characters?
-What if they meet Shokugeki no Soma's characters?
-What if they're drunk?
-What if they from an otome game ( *makes excited sounds* )
-What if your poster of them come to life?
-What if they were kitties and you're the owner? ( request by @Joules4444 )
-What if they are trying to impress you?
-What if they saw their first baby?
-What if they met your parents?

~

Kuroko: He would be a little surprise and find it gross.He will tell you some Words Of Wisdom regarding that."(name)-san,I hope you understand that I don't take jokes like that."

Akashi: He would reject,oppose and object.He doesn't being shipped with anyone because he thinks is disgusting and doesn't make any sense."(name),I told you.NO."

You: But moooom

Akashi: momma says 'NO'

Kise: He would definitely be embarrassed and keep telling you NO.He will say 'eew!' 'Yuck!'.He would definitely react like he has been raped by a spider.( lol wuht? XD ) "( name)-cchi...no! No! Of all people,why Aominecchi?! I would like it if it's Kurokocchi!"

Midorima: It would creep the life out of him.Digusting.Disgusting.Disgusting.That's the word he can just say to you.

Aomine: He will cuss and have this disgusting look."Of all people,why him? It should be with Mai-chan!"

You: *glares*

Aomine: WITH YOU! WITH YOU,(name),I'm sorry.Typographical Error.Peace.

Murasakibara: He would be disgusted and tend to eat more chips."I would prefer to pair myself with nerunerunerune candy and konpeito."

You: What about me? Q m Q

Murasakibara: I'll pair you with the wrapper M n' Ms

~

A/N: It sounded like a pun xD wrapper=Rapper,M n' Ms= eminem XD lol xD I don't think you got it guys xD please don't hate me xD