What if they saw your babies crying?

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I told you guys I'm really back xD hahaha xD So here's the first request for 2017! *sings for the first time In forever from frozen*  this chapter is dedicated to my first requester of the year @briannashah

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kuroko:

Your baby is crying and Kuroko appreciated your hard work from taking care of it throughout the day.He picked up your baby as he places his arms around your baby and smiles at your sleeping figure,whom started to wake.

"Sssh....mommy will be awaken.Are you hungry?" Kuroko said softly to (baby's name) and kisses his/her forehead.He picked up the baby bottle and (baby's name) is trying to reach for it.

Kuroko is a loving,gentle and dedicated father.He cherished both you and your (son/daughter's name) more than his well being.

Akashi:

He is a strict person but he never fails to spoil your (son/daughter).He teaches them everything he knows and he teaches them to perform well at school.He supports whatever your needs is and today,you gave birth to baby(girl/boy).He checks both of you often and he is happy that he has 4 persons to share his wealth with.

That night,a loud cry shook the Akashi household.You are about to wake up but he pushed you down gently."I'll go check on (baby's name).You sleep there."he said as he get up from the bed and went to the nursery room,where the maids and butlers gathered.

"From now on,I'll be the one to take care of our baby.You should pamper my wife whenever she gets stressed.Remember her health is your priority.Make her life easy."Akashi reminded as he picked up the child gently as he is reading some instructions on how to take care a baby from a book on his freehand.

Kise: 

He is a workaholic person but always makes time for his family.He always takes you and your (daughter/son) to his flights(since his job here is a pilot) so you could always be with him.He always miss you so much and now he wants you to be by his side especially now that the fruit of your love has grown.

He can't stand seeing both of you in pain and that's why he asked for his chief that you both sleep in a luxurious part of the plane so both of you could live in comfort.Just seeing both of you takes his exhaustion away.He occasionally joins both of you as soon as the plane's flight is stable or whenever he switches with one of his co-pilot.

But he is not used to being a father yet and he always panic whenever your child is crying.But he somehow managed to calm the baby down by making wacky or funny expressions or just sings your child a lullaby.He usually plays with him and takes your child to his seat and let it play with the steering wheel( with guidance of course xD he wouldn't want to crash the plane somewhere xD )

(Author's note: I heard that you're not allowed to work as a pilot or flight attendant if you have a child or family.I don't know if that's true or not O w O )

Midorima:

Midorima's profession is a doctor and he always make sure that your health and the baby's health is normal.He chooses a good quality care from his friends from different departments to ensure your stable health and your child during your pregnancy.He may be a strict person during work but he is a very caring and loving father and husband.

During your birth,he held your hand as he gave you your lucky item to prevent bad things to happen(childbirth is hard itself as what i've seen in the movies,some are having miscarriage ).He is still listening to Oha Asa for his guide.

One night Takao called him via phone.He asked Takao to accompany you at the house.From the other side of the line,Midorima can hear your baby crying.

"Shin-chan! Emergency!"Takao screamed at the phone.Midorima immediately left the hospital and rushed to your home.Takao grins as he saw Midorima,panting.

"Shin,I ran out of diapers.(he/she) doesn't stop crying."you said,worrying.Midorima smiles and takes (baby's name) and he comforts it.

"I think (he/she) misses you."you smiled.

"No.If it concerns with diapers,you should have asked Takao to buy for you."Midorima said,glaring at Takao as he comforts the baby.

OMAKE:

  "Shin-chan! Emergency!"Takao screamed at the phone.Midorima immediately left the hospital and rushed to your home.Takao grins as he saw Midorima,panting.  

"What happened? Why is (baby's name) crying?"He asked.He is about to approach you but you turned around,smiling."What is it this time,(name)?"he frowned.

"(he/she) said (his/her) first word~!"you giggled happily."Come on,(baby's name),say it~!"

Midorima smiled and hold the little hands of your baby."Can you say 'papa'?"he asked.

"No~ that's not what (he/she) said~"you replied."come on,(baby's name),say it~"

"nanodayo."your baby spoke.

Murasakibara:

Atsushi might be childish but he can also be a great father.He used to put your baby at his shoulders,which makes them enjoy it.He kind of matured when he know what responsibility is.He doesn't share his food though since the baby has no teeth yet.

He saw both of you,you were carrying (baby"s name) in your arms.He got jealous a bit."(name)-chin,baby me too."he said.

The baby cried loudly.He took the baby as he lie on the sofa.He threw your baby upwards but not that high.The baby stopped crying and started to laugh.He catch the baby and raise it in the air and move it sideways so that it could feel like it's flying.

He comforts the baby by letting it taste his baking.

Aomine

He is a responsible police officer.He is one of those who makes our world safe.He ensures your safety and your health as well.Every time he has free time,you video call him via skype and you let your baby talk to him.Aomine smiles as he saw how cute his (son/daughter) is.

When he gets home,your baby is crying in your arms as you welcome him and takes off his jacket.He smiles as he took your baby and calm the baby down.

"Ssssh..daddy's here."Daiki cradled the baby in his arms.He plays with it afterwards with a mini-basketball stress ball."Let's play basketball when you grow up."he smiled.

( Author's note: everyone can play basketball~! )