What If They Just Met You?

Kuroko

"Class,we have a foreign exchange from [your country].This is is [last name] [first name]."the teacher said.

"Ettou,hajimemashite,minna."you stuttered and bowed.

"You can sit at the back."the teacher told you.You sat at the back near the teal-haired boy.

He smiled at you which made your heart thumped for the first time.You smiled back but you feel yourself blushing.

The class has started but you forgot your textbook.Kuroko noticed this.

"(Name)-san,I'll share my book to you."he said.

"Really? Thank you so much~!"you smiled and shift your desks together so both of you could read properly.

Both of you were so close to each other that your hair is touching.You can even smell his cologne.

"I'm Kuroko Tetsuya.You can call me Tetsuya,(first name)-san."Kuroko smiled at you.

Akashi

You were walking home alone.Suddenly,someone snatched your bag.Nothing's important inside but the brand name.You earned to buy that bag.You ran to chase the snatcher but lucky you caught his hand and you pulled him and make him down to the ground.

"Why did you snatch my bag?"you asked calmly.

"Why do you care?!"he stood up and he got a knife."How can you keep calm when you're in a situation like this?!"

"There is no reason for me to panic."you said bluntly."I'm not like the other victims who shouted at a kind of place like this when no one hears them."

He is pissed off."What is wrong with you?! This is just a bag!"he ran away again.

But he stopped halfway and looked petrified on his position.He is still holding your bag.Lucky you caught up to him and pushed him down.

You revived your bag and smiled to the snatcher."This is not just a bag,"you said.

"It's Prada~"you said then turned around,seeing a heterochromatic eyes bore into yours.

He is smirking."Hi,I'm Akashi Seijuro."he said.You froze on your spot.

"Akashi?"you said.Akashi is the ally of your family in business.

"Yes.It's me.The 3rd generation of the Akashis."he said confidently."May I take my lady home?"he is smirking and held your hand then kissed the back of it.

Kise

You were having a group study with your friends in the library.You and your friends were one table in between you and Kise.

Kise is unexpectedly alone reading a book on the last table while you and your friends were laughing so hard.

'Mmm,so noisy.'Kise said in his mind.

"(Name)-chan,can you please get the reference book?"one of your friends asked.

"Ah eh..ok."you hesitantly said and stood up.You walk towards the shelves,trying to find the book that they're looking on the mid shelf.Your gaze rise up and the book is at the top and you think you can't reach it.

You stand on your tippy toes to reach it until a hand grabbed it.

"Are you looking for this-ssu~?"a bubbly yet playful voice said behind you.You turned around,seeing your friends blushing and slamming their heads on the table.You saw the guy who spoke.He is holding your book.

"Ah yes.Thank you."you said and take the book.

"I'm sure you know me already because I'm a model."he scratched the back of his head.

"Of course I know you.I collect your magazines and stuff.Just to let you know,me and my friends are a big fan of yours."you said bluntly.

He smiled and hugged you."Really?! May I know what's your name? I think you're suited to be a model too-ssu~!"

"I'm (first name) (last name).."you stuttered.

"I'm looking forward to working with you!"he said.

"What?!"

Midorima

You're in an antique shop,finding your lucky item for today.You almost find your lucky item when a hand grabbed it.You stared at the guy who grabbed it.

"What do you think you're doing?!"you glared at him.

He glared back,adjusting his glasses,lifting it up to the bridge of his nose.

"I should be saying that-nodayo."he said.

"That's my lucky item! I'm a cancer!"you said and tried to grabbed it from his hands but he raised his arms up.Since he's tall,you can't reach for it.

"Well,I'm a cancer too.I need this to save my life."he said.

"Well,I'm a girl.You should be a gentleman!"you said and glared.He smirked.He put his hand down.

"Sorry,but I got it first."he said and begins to walk away.You pulled his sleeve back and glared.

"Not so fast mr.brocolli! I saw it first you must give it to me."You said.

"What now! I touched it first."he said.You pulled his shirt which made him push you.

"Yah! Give it to me and go away!"you shouted and tugged on his shirt harder.

"No! Oha asa said that I should not stick with the same sign as me."Midorima said.

"Same goes with me so give me my lucky item before I grill you alive and use you as a filling to my grilled cheese!"you shouted.

"What the heck? Just give up!"he said.You touched the figurine but it slid of Midorima's hand and fell to the ground in slow motion.

Both of you stared at it and glared at each other."IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Aomine

You're currently outside some lingerie shop because your friends wants to buy some new lingeries for theirselves.You were behind Mai-chan's poster which caught Daiki's attention.You have the same size as her boobies so Daiki ran over to you with a nice aura around him but he is serious.

"Daiki Aomine.Power Forward.Jersey number is 5.I like oppais.I like you.Tōō gakuen.192 cm.I like terriyaki burger.I like crayfish.I don't like Kise.I am blood type B.17 years old.85 kg.Basketball player.The only one who can beat me is me."he said,holding a basketball.

You blinked at all the things he said which made you blushed."Ano...you play basketball?"you asked.

"Un."

"Can you teach me?"you asked,

"Absolutely! Let's go,(name)!"he shouted and pull you by your wrist.

Murasakibara

You were inside the pastry shop,picking out cakes for yourself."Hmm...may I have this choco lava cake? Ooh! I also want this swiss roll! Oh! This too! Ahh~ this croissant too! This red velvet cakes too! And this rainbow cake! Also this cake pops! Ooh! This cheesecake too!"you said to person who gets the cakes for you excitedly.

Murasakibara,just beside you was surprised when you picked all of that.Your cakes are packed now.

"Arara~ are you going to eat all of it?"Murasakibara asked.

"Hai! These are for myself! Sweets are savior!"You shouted.

"I agree!"Murasakibara said.

AFTER A WHILE

"Call me,(name)-chin~"he said as he bid his goodbye.

"Un! Mochiro!"you grinned,"Bye bye!"you smiled.

~

A/N:Wew,this is kind of rush though xD it's been a while,sorry for not updating for too looooong!!!!! Hontouni gomenasai!!! ( ;'Д`)

But voting and commenting would be appreciated ( ;'Д`)