What If They Confess Their Love To You?

Kuroko

It takes place in the bookstore,where both of you have been seeing each other every time you two visit the place.One time you two found the same spot for a comfortable reading place and end up cuddling to each other while reading a good book,sharing opinions,and most of all,making memories to remember when both of you reached a new stage.He'll confess at any minute but of course,he sent a letter to you via slipping an envelope in between the pages of your favorite book prior to your meet up in the place where everything started.Being a straightforward as he is,he will say "I love you" directly with his signature poker face.

Akashi

He is very bold and possessive about this.He wants everyone in school to know he loves you so that the guys who are checking you out,wipe off their dirty looks as you pass by.Akashi will secretly go to the Multimedia Room at your school which is where announcements are made.He will confess his love for you.But it has slightly a threat to anyone who dares to confess to you or be with you especially if it is a guy.Everyone in the whole school will be looking at you and moves away from you,but of course,except for your best friend,who seems to be getting along with him as well.

Kise

When Kise can't really hold back his temptation or his feelings,he will desperately run a mile,swim the ocean and eat soil just to find you,hug you,and tell you how he really feels.Together with him is a bouquet of fries,a bundle of discount coupons for your shopping needs and the fastest internet in the universe.He will kneel at you,possibly in the crowd.He will confess his feelings in front of many people,he loves seeing people how he really feels for you.No matter what the cost,don't reject him.

Midorima

Midorima is serious af and he just can't let Takao do everything just to make you notice him.In fact,he confessed his love for you during a game.While he is going tomake a shot,he glances at you.Even though there's many in the crowd,he saw you quickly just like his eyes were replaced by Takao's eyes.The crowd got quiet,and so what he mumbles softly has been heard,"If I will shoot this,you'll be my girlfriend."without faltering,he made consecutive shots and the crowd got excited again,invigorating them even more.Takao kept teasing him in the game that is why he can't focus.Though after the game,you two met at the locker room,pretty awkward ti each other but he can't avoid the tingling sensation in between the silence.

Murasakibara

He can be quiet but he is really cute whenever he wants your attention.He will poke at you several times even in the middle of the class.His sign of confession is seeking for your attention and giving all the food you want.He wants to be with you,and likes to hold your hand all the time.He wants you to treat him like a baby.

Aomine

He can be hard sometimes but he is a real softie.He'll confess to you in a way you'll misunderstand him because he can't express it properly.He will casually say you two are officially together.He can be sweet,when you two are alone.He can be sour,when you don't reply to his texts.And he can be bitter,whenever he sees you laughing with his team mates.He could be like food,he has variety of flavors.

---

A/N: Heyya xD Sorry if I haven't been updating for about many months because I'm studying for exams again.But after the exam,I've got many upcoming stories to post so better wait for it :3

List of stories to be posted

I Hate To Love You (Title may change ) [TAGLISH ]
Written By Love [ENGLISH]
If I Fall [ ENGLISH ]
Victims Of Love [ENGLISH]