What If Your Child Throw Tantrums? +Kagami,Nijimura,Takao,Sakurai

A/N: This is an AU where they encountered your daughter getting tantrums and what will be their reactions xD

Kuroko: He is the expert at making ( daughter's name ) stop crying.Earlier,you were at the walmart to buy groceries but your daughter suddenly picks up a toy she likes but the prize is out of your budget so you told her to put it down.But your daughter cried and shouted inside the store,earning a lot of attention while Kuroko's smiles wearily pick's up (daughter's name ) and decided to give her ice cream and promised her to give her better toys than she picked in Christmas.

Akashi: He'll be annoyed at first but being the rich kid he is,he ended up spoiling her no matter what.He can't take seeing his daughter cry.

Kise: He would panic and don't know what to do.Even though he tries to be funny but she can't stop crying."(Name)-cchi! What do I do!? I don't know how to stop her from crying! I've gotta call Kurokocchi!"it's Kise's turn to cry as he pulled out his phone to call Kuroko.

Midorima: Being the matured guy he is,he would spoil her as well,but if he knows it's enough,he would scare her or entertain her to keep herself distracted.

Murasakibara: He would give her lots of food instead of a toys.He'll let her ride on his back and act like a horse.

Aomine: He would carry her over his shoulders,making you worry more because Daiki can be a bit hasty.But that stopped your daughter from crying because Daiki just simply throws your daughter up and down,of course,he catches her too.

Kagami: He'll act like the best mom ever in the world by begging her to stop crying.He use this 'Ikemen Effect' where he gives his daughter a pleading,sorrowful eyes,making him look cute at all.

Nijimura: He would normally put her to sleep and secretly buys the toy she likes so when she wakes up,she'll be happy.

Takao: Of course! He will spoil her a lot but when he saw her get tantrums,he'll make himself wacky to make her laugh.

Sakurai: He'll keep saying sorry all the time,trying to be funny but failed because both of them were crying.But you helped him comfort your daughter by giving her a bucket of bacon.