What if they saw you eating their cake?

Requested by the person below~! ^0^ Thank you for requesting! hamanokumiko13

~

Kuroko:

Kuroko just got home,carrying a box with a cake inside.It was given to him by Murasakibara(he baked it) and displays it on the fridge while he's out buying some other stuff like dog food for nigou. And you were there,hiding on the sofa under a blanket. You slowly tiptoed towards the fridge like a robber and opens the box inside the fridge. 

"Such beauty.."you awed and decided to take a taste of the icing." such icing..."you took the bread slicer and took a small slice of cake. You ate it all,but you want some more."Why is this so good?!" And you took a small slice and more and more until the cake is almost half-gone. Your face is full of icing until the door opens. You stopped chewing,wide eyes and slowly turn your head around. There you saw Kuroko.

"T-Tetsu..! I-I...!"you started to tear up because you thought he's angry.(the cake is vanilla flavored). But instead of being angry,he smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it that much. That cake is for you,(name)."

Your eyes welled up and hugged him tight for not getting angry.You spend the evening finishing the cake in the end.

Akashi

Akashi invited you to his mansion for a dinner and to celebrate his birthday. You arrived at the venue. You were surprised because the mansion looks normal.No extravagant decorations, balloons,lovely orchestra music and no guests. But you noticed that the maids were up to something.

"(name), wait for me in my room. Let's have a drink later, I'll just finish some papers." he said as he went through his office, just next to his room. 

'Even though it's your birthday...'you thought, surprised.'Poor Sei..'

You felt thirsty so you wandered in the kitchen and saw a cake on the fridge as you open it. The cake looks delicious so you took it out. You decided to surprise him in his room so you waited for him inside with the cake. There's already a bucket full of ice with a wine bottle dipped on it.

'I must make Sei happy...!'you thought so you decided to wait patiently for him.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Your stomach is growling and the temptation to eat the cake is getting stronger."I-I'll just have one slice...it won't hurt,right?"you spoke and then sliced a cake and took a bite. "Waaaah~ the cake is moist, the icing's not too sweet and the filling is so delicious~!"you describe every flavor like a judge in shokugeki no soma( A/N: I love this anime so much ). You go on eating the cake until the door opens.