What If He Gets Angry To You?

Kuroko

"I'm really sorry,Tetsuya! I'm really sorry!"you pleaded and hugged your boyfriend's arm.

"I'm so disappointed,[name]."he said.

He told you to wait him at the back of the school but your so impatient that you turn to leave,but good thing he caught up to you.

You suddenly kissed his cheek as a sorry.

"I'm really sorry,Tetsuya."you played with your fingers while looking down.

You suddenly felt his arms wrapped around you.

"It's alright,everyone makes mistakes.Don't do it again,okay?"he said.

You smiled to him and nodded.

Akashi

"I told you,[name] not to go anywhere and wait me! Why did you leave there? What will happen if someone kidnap you? Hostage you? Or worse rape you?"Akashi goes around in circles and lecturing you.

You were sitting on his bed while your head is down,feeling guilty."I'm so sorry,Sei.I don't like to wait that's why."you mumbled.

You heard him sighed and still walking around his room."Sorry is not enough.I want more than that."he said and looked at you,smirking.

He suddenly pushed you to the bed,smirking."We'll take this night,just give in for me to forgive you."he smirked.

And you can imagine there anything you want.

Kise

"[name]cchi,you made me worried too much."he said as he sits on the sofa while you are distancing yourself from him.

"I-I'm so sorry...R-Ryouta..."you mumbled,your head is down.

"I'm so disappointed,[name]cchi."he said and looked at you while you hug your knees in the corner.

"I'm so sorry,Ryouta."you said.

"I'm so disappointed,[name]cchi."he said.

"I'm so sorry,Ryouta."you said and he looked at you.

"You just repeat it again,[name]cchi."he said as he walks closer to you and ruffled your hair."It's alright."he smiled.

Midorima

"What do you think you're doing,[name]-nodayo?!"he roared.

"I'm so sorry,Shintaro!"you hugged your tsundere boyfriend.

"It's not that I'm worried or anything nanodayo."he said softly.

"Oi,tsun tsun,I'm serious,I'm really sorry."you smiled and kissed his cheek and he blushed.

"We're still not done-nodayo."he stood up and goes back to his room,leaving you there chuckling to yourself.

Murasakibara

"I thought you were gone,[name]-chin."he said as he cries."I thought you leave me,I thought you didn't love me anymore."

You hugged your giant boyfriend."I'm so sorry,Atsushi.I promise I won't leave you next time.I'm sorry!"you hugged him and buried your face on the crook of his neck.

"I thought you hate me now."he cried harder.

"I'm really sorry,"you said and pulled out a sack of snacks from your side."Here,eat all of this as my apology.My wallet is empty right now."

"If it's [name]-chin's allowance you used to buy these snacks for Atsushi,I forgive [name]-chin now~"Atsushi then leaned down to kiss you.

Aomine

Aomine punches the wall which made you flinched."D-Daiki,y-you're hurting yourself."you said and tried to stop him.

"[NAME]! WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I DIDN'T CAME,HUH?!"he shouted at you.You were talking to some random guy in a crowd,looking for directions when suddenly someone bumped on him and he fell on top of you.Both of you were lying on the ground and he starts to laugh with a smirk but that means he doesn't mean to rape you.

"Um..it's--"he cut you off with another shout.

"IF HE RAPE YOU,I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TASTE YOUR FRESHNESS!!"he shouted again.

"Umm...what are you--"

"PLEASE [NAME],FROM NOW ON I'LL STICK WITH YOU!"he shouted.

"It's not what you think,Daiki."you said calmly.

"WHAT?!"he asked.

"That guy just bump on me.He is asking for directions so I told him.But someone bumped on him and he fell on me."you explained."He has no any intentions to do that."

He sighed.He knew he is embarrassed.