What If You Were In Trouble? +Kagami and Nijimura

(A/N: Requested by the person in the media xD Since I can't tag you,I showed just a picture ^^ Anyway,this is a scenario where some creep is stalking you on your way home so you started feeling nervous and start calling your superman to beat them xD Well,not that literally xD They are still awake xD I don't know what Daiki will do xD )

Requests List:
-What if they caught you reading a lemon about Levi x Reader? + Kagami and Hyuuga ( requested by @star_trekkie :3 )
-What if you were a fujoshi and you ship them with their friend? ( requested by @Smilingwtears )
-What if you died because of them? ( request by @Smilingwtears )
-What if they meet Haikyuu characters?
-What if they meet Shokugeki no Soma's characters?
-What if they're drunk?
-What if they from an otome game ( *makes excited sounds* )
-What if your poster of them come to life?

~
The "The Dangerous Boyfriends" squad: Midorima,Murasakibara and Akashi tend to be so protective but they will never forget to have class and respect.They don't like getting involved in any physical combats or fights since it will make them look bad but they will try to get involve in it if you ask them to.They think before they act.But once they knew the burglar touched you,they would go beast mode and won't think twice to give the burglar a piece of them.

The "Violent Gangsta" squad: This squad composes of Aomine,Kagami and Nijimura.Not much violence for Nijimura,not up to the point of beating up the burglar or making his face unrecognizable.As for Aomine and Kagami,they're very jealous and protective that they can go up to point of beating them.They don't hesitate to know what kind of poop they are ( instead of saying sh*t,let's just say they're poop since that is the real meaning of sh*t. )

The "Superman" squad: This group composes of Kise and Kuroko.They're not interested in violent fights or getting involved in misunderstandings.Instead,they will go to your rescue just like how you see the heroes in any shoujo manga.Imagine you're in a trouble like getting surrounded by drunk jerks.Then,they were going to touch you but before they could touch you,Kise or Kuroko comes to your rescue right on time and use their smart mouth to beat them.So for short,they fight verbally.

Or if you're not yet satisfied with the answer,here is a scenario //throws scenario-kun to you//

~
Kuroko:You were walking home alone from school since your boyfriend still has practice and you want to surprise him by making dinner once he gets home.You started to feel like you have been watched,since you can't handle guys alone,you picked up your phone and started calling Kuroko.After one ring,he immediately picks up and answers,"(f/n),is something wrong? Where are you? I'm looking for you."

"Umm...I'm actually at the road where there are no lamp posts...and I just feel like someone is following me..."you stuttered,scared.Kuroko immediately stops practicing and talked to his coach to excuse him to fetch you."I'll be there,(f/n).Just hang on."he said and hangs up.You keep walking and insert your hand in your bag to grab something that can protect you.You take little steps until you saw a huge guy looming behind you.

"Hey there,mademoiselle~"the creepy voice somewhat sound familiar to you said.

Your hairs stand up and shivered."T-Tsu-Tsukiyama...? QAQ"you stuttered.

"Ignite Pass....Kai!"you heard someone shouted from afar so it is like a muffled noise.You turned around,seeing the basketball rolled to your feet.You saw the creep on the ground,sleeping.

"Tetsuya!"you gleamed and look for him until you felt soft fabric touching your back and muscular but slender arms wrapped around you.

"Thank god you're safe,(f/n.)"he sighed in relief.