What If They Saw You Talking To Another Guy?

A/N: Requested by @nl112003

--

Kuroko

As you were waiting for Kuroko to finish practice,a guy,which is your classmate,approached you,asking for the homework.Kuroko saw you two,and it seems like he is slightly jealous at how you can laugh with that way.

When he can't take it,he finishes practice immediately and approaches you.

"(Name)-chan,are you ready?"he asked.

"Oh,Tetsu,of course.Jaaa,(name of classmate)."you waved at him and take Kuroko with you.

"Who is he?"he asked.

"My classmate.Asking for homework."

He nods and smiles,forgetting his jealousy after hearing it.

Akashi

Expect Akashi to be scaring any guy comes near you.And he will talk to you.

"Who is he? What is he to you? What does he want?"

"First,he is my classmate.Second,he is my classmate.Third,he wants to copy my homework."you answered every question he asked to calm him down.

Kise

You were in a cafe with Kise.You wait for him as he orders food until your guy classmates walks in and saw you.You chit chat for a bit until Kise arrived with your orders.

"(Name)-cchi~! I'm here."Kise smiles and eats his food.Your guy classmate left.When you two were alone,Kise started asking you.

"Who is he,(name)-cchi?"he pouts.

"He is my classmate.Just my classmate."you smiled."Aww my Ryou is jealous~"

"Of course."he pouts.

Midorima

Your classmate invited you to go with him but you have plans with Midorima.You kept saying that to he keep on insisting.Midorima saw you and him,and thought that he is bothering you.Midorima approaches both of you.

"Is something the matter here? Is he bothering you?"

"Umm,no...but--"

"To me it looks like it.Don't force her if she doesn't want to.And she won't have to go with you all the time."Midorima said and put his arms around you and walks away with you.

Murasakibara

A boy gave you snacks.And a guy gives you flowers.You gladly acceoted them for it is a gift.You thanked them well enough but the guy wants to date you.

"I'm sorry,but I have a boyfriend already."you bowed."And I love my boyfriend.I don't want to make him cry."

Atsushi approaches and the guy got scared at how tall he is.

"He is your boyfriend?!"

You smiled and nods and hugs him."Yes! It's him!"

"You got a problem with it? Go away.Don't bother my (name)-chin ever again."Atsushi glares.

The boy scurries away."Good luck!"

Aomine

You were waiting for him outside the gym.A group of delinquents surrounded you and talks to you about something.

"Hey,miss,you alone?"

"No,I'm waiting for my boyfriend,"you replied,

"Maybe not.Maybe you're a rebound."he smirked.

"What do you know about me and Daiki?"you glared.

"Oooh~! A feisty ones.You like it hard,eh?"he is going to touch you until someone knocked him out kn the floor.

"Stop bothering my girlfriend!"Daiki angrily shouts at them.

"Holysh*t! It's Aomine!"they ran away.You hug Daiki and smiles.

"Who are those bastards!?"he shouted."why do they kept bothering you!? Don't talk to them next time!"
You chuckled and hugs him."Don't be angry,Daiki.I'm only yours."

"Tsk.I love you."he blushes.