What If They're Your Pet Cats?

( a/n: Requested by @Joules4444 Yay! Cats!! XD Sorry for low quality pictures,Idk if they have cat breeds Idk the names xD But I'll to figure it out xD and I hope I got their breed right xD )

~

Kuroko: He is a Siberian Cat,he always loves to cuddle and whenever you're busy,he always tap your shoulder lightly to pet him on the head.He likes milk and will always be the sweet and cute ones.He is always sitting on your lap.

Akashi: He is a tiger white orange tabby cat,he is always acts so elegant,even when he eats,he always wanted to have a bib around his neck.He likes cat food instead of the smelly fish.He likes being complimented and patted on the head by you.He scratches people he doesn't like and hisses at them especially to your boyfriend.The possessive cat.

Kise: He is also a tiger orange tabby cat.He is always sleeping beside you and always rubs his body on your legs.He also loves to play with the ball of yarn.He loves petting and a rub on his stomach.He always licks your fingers as a sign of respecting his master and as his possession as well.

Midorima: He is a black Bombay cat,a cross breed with his parents are Burmese and black American short hair.He is very quiet and timid.But when you tease him,he will slap your hand a little.You tried to kiss him on the nose once but he jumped away.He is a scaredy cat but to others,he brings misfortune but to you,he brings luck.He loves to play with scotch tapes and he always lie on your shoulders.A very tsundere cat.

Aomine: He is a tiger black white brown tabby cat.He is a lazy cat by day and very alive at night.His favorite toy is that mini basketball that is like a stressball.He always rubs his head on your arm whenever he feels tired or asks for a cuddle.He loves to put his face in between your boobs and always sleeps there while his other paw resting on the other boob.He is very loyal and brave but he is a trouble maker and always destroys your sofa.

Murasakibara: He is a Manx( Cymric before ) cat,he is always sleeping and had the most hilarious face when he is sleeping.The laziest cat but eats a lot of cookies from your cookie jar.But he is very detached to you and loves the cake you make for him.He loves getting hugged and rub his tail on your arm as a sign of happiness.He licks your nose to wake you up so you can guard the house and it's time for him to sleep.He is very sweet and fun to be with,whenever you want to take a picture of him,he always pushes the camera away.

~

CUTE PET SCENARIOS

Kuroko

You just got home from school.Kuroko waits patiently by the door,staring up at it the whole time until you arrive.He happily jumped at you and licks your face and rubs his head to your cheeks."Miss me,Tetsu?"

"Meow~"you saw his cat bowl that is empty.You chuckled and refill it again with milk.

Akashi

"I'm home,Sei~!"you happily entered your house.Your cat just stands from afar,hissing at the guy behind you,which is your boyfriend."Awww~ Jealous much?"you picked him up but he just hisses at the guy.

"(Name),he seems like he doesn't like me."his voice is shaking.

"No,please watch over him,I'll just go to the grocery.You said you're a cat whisperer."you smiled and left Seijuro to him.While you're out,Seijuro sits beside him while he stares at him,trying not to move.He tried to stand up but Akashi jumped at him and scratches his face.

When you got back,you saw Akashi licking his paws and your boyfriends sits on the sofa with a messy hair,torn shirt and face with a lot of scratches."He's very....friendly."you giggled slightly.

Kise

You were playing computer while your cat is beside you,tapping your shoulder to pet him.You pet him then back at the computer.He tap your shoulder again to pet him,but this time,he laid on his back and you rub his stomach.

"Nyaaa~"you giggled and kissed his nose.

Midorima

You saw Midorima by the mirror,looking at himself.He got curious by it.You tiptoed slowly until you're behind the sofa.

He keeps walking around like he's in the runway."Boo."you said softly,making his furs raised and jumped away from the mirror.You went out laughing at him while he just stares at you and walks away.

"Hey,come back here!"

Aomine

"I'm home,Daiki."you went in but you heard something breaking."Daiki?"you look around,seeing your sofa devastated,the foam's revealing,the vase were broken and the tv is on the floor."Daiki? My lovely cat,where were you? I need to tell you some warning~"

He entered the house through the window with a fish on his mouth."You pesky cat! Where did you go again?! Look at my kitchen,tsk tsk tsk."you shake your head as he put the fish down.He walks up to you and rubs his head on your legs as a sorry.

"Mou,I can't resist you."

Murasakibara

"I'm home,Atsushi,I have your--"you saw Atsushi inside on your messy and empty fridge.He ate all of the dessert inside it,seeing strawberry jam on his face.

"Atsushi,get off there."you pout.He whined and jumped from it,he rubs his body to you as a sorry.

You sighed."Just don't do it again,okay?"he rubbed his head to you as a yes.