What if they found out you're a Lesbian?

A/N: For Filipino fans,may story po akong ipopost na taglish xD Please support it once it's posted! Thank you ! ^^

Same requester @Smilingwtears

---

The Shock-At-First-But-Still-Loves-You Squad: Kuroko,Kise

Kuroko: I accept you who you are,(name)-san *smiles*

Kise: Yes yes! Even if you are chubby or have eyebags I still love you!

The Speechless Squad: Kagami,Aomine,Midorima

Kagami:......

Aomine: .......

Midorima:......

Author-chan(A-chan): Say something,boys.Or should I say you don't like them?

Kagami: I wasn't surprised since there are lesbians back in America and I don't have any problem with it.If that's what makes her happy then I'll be happy for her.

A-Chan: Good! You shouldn't discriminate no matter what their gender,color,race or nationality.Everyone is created equal.

Aomine: yeah.They still have boobs so I don't have problem with it.

Midorima: A-chan is correct.It is indeed that everyone is created equal.But how did that happened?

A-chan: When we all die,does still beauty,looks,money,fame matter? NO.Because when we die,we're all rotten corpses.In short,we all have the same bones.Whether they're fat or not.You all should know that.

GoM + Takao,Chihiro : *claps*

The Accepts-You-Who-You-Are-Squad: Takao,Murasakibara

Takao: I still love (name)-chan no matter what her personality is.

Murasakibara: Yes.As long as they make me food.

Akashi: As long as I am here,not even your girlfriend can kiss you.

Kuroko: Akashi-kun,if (name)-san is happy about it then why not let her?

Akashi: I am possessive,Tetsuya.Anyone who gets in my way shall receive a death wish.

A-Chan: But what if she doesn't have,Akashi-kun? Let's not jump to conclusions,shall we?

Akashi: I want to kill author-chan.

Gom (except him and chihiro ): *gasp*

Akashi: but I can't since she has a point.